Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I think it’s the end of the show.... it was supposed to be the story about Chapman....and she got out.. feels like it’s gone full circle and a good place to end it.
    According to the Wikipedia page the show was renewed for a 7th season 2 1/2 years ago. February 2016 they renewed for a 5th, 6th and 7th season all at one time. So there will be another season with or without Chapman.

It's Netflix most watched show. They aren't giving that up easy.
    sigpic

Comment

• Which mcu should i watch first? Jones, cage, daredevil, punisher, or iron fist?
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        Which mcu should i watch first? Jones, cage, daredevil, punisher, or iron fist?
        Daredevil. And then maybe don't even watch the rest.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Daredevil. And then maybe don't even watch the rest.
          Haha too late i watched a couple iron fist episodes. Dont care for finn as the lead but id watch for story line
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Haha too late i watched a couple iron fist episodes. Dont care for finn as the lead but id watch for story line
            I’ve seen all of it. I liked Iron Fist and Luke Cage ok. And even Punisher was a solid story. But they just aren’t as compelling of heroes as any on the big screen or even compared to the Dc tv shows. Daredevil is really the only one that really feels like you’re watching a comic hero. Jessica Jones is flat awful in my opinion. That’s the only one I would say completely avoid.

The rest are ok for what they are. Just not great.
            sigpic

Comment

I’ve seen all of it. I liked Iron Fist and Luke Cage ok. And even Punisher was a solid story. But they just aren’t as compelling of heroes as any on the big screen or even compared to the Dc tv shows. Daredevil is really the only one that really feels like you’re watching a comic hero. Jessica Jones is flat awful in my opinion. That’s the only one I would say completely avoid.

The rest are ok for what they are. Just not great.
              How was defenders?
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

How was defenders?
                A lot of people hated it. I actually thought it was kind of decent. It was easy to get through at only 8 episodes. But they did waste the first two before we really knew the overall threat and before they even met each other.
                sigpic

Comment

• ok I watched a little all over the place. The wife likes daredevil but ive been watching punisher and iron fist on the side. I like the guy that plays murdock (thankfully they found someone who can wash away afflecks daredevil performance). Dont know if I will watch jones or cage.

extinction was interesting from a story line point of view. would probably be a better book than movie
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• I watched This Is How It Ends. Interesting idea, but it kinda sucked. Poor acting. Poor execution. I can't recommend this at all.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      I watched This Is How It Ends. Interesting idea, but it kinda sucked. Poor acting. Poor execution. I can't recommend this at all.
                      I wouldn't say poor acting. I would just say poorly executed script.
                      sigpic

Comment

ok I watched a little all over the place. The wife likes daredevil but ive been watching punisher and iron fist on the side. I like the guy that plays murdock (thankfully they found someone who can wash away afflecks daredevil performance). Dont know if I will watch jones or cage.

extinction was interesting from a story line point of view. would probably be a better book than movie
                        FWIW, I think Jessica Jones S1 is arguably the best Marvel Netflix season out there.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• I like how they reference the "incident" and a man in tin suit or magical hammer.
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I wouldn't say poor acting. I would just say poorly executed script.
                            Maybe it's that none of the cast seemed to have any chemistry together?
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                              Maybe it's that none of the cast seemed to have any chemistry together?
                              Now that I absolutely agree with 100%.
                              sigpic

Comment

• No one told me Ozark season 2 was out... what the heck guys!?
                                sigpic
                                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                                X