Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    I was finally checking Mad Men. I don't really recommend it but I guess it's ok.

For those who did see it who is your favorite character(s)?

Mine have got to be Joan and Roger. I have 5 episodes or so left. I always hoped those 2 ended up together in the end but the closer I get to the end the less it feels possible

Most hated? Despite being the Protag Don Draper was the worst many times. Even though his Bets was a sweetheart she could be annoying too but for him to just throw all of that away - mmm mmm
    I liked it.... It was a limited scope for a series but that 60's stuff was great. I really liked Draper throughout the series.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Huge fan of Mad Men. I actually liked Dom even though I'll admit the constant adultery was a bit obnoxious. I'm not really sure I would say anyone was my real favorite character. I kind of just liked how the actors meshed well together.

I will say my absolute far and away least favorite character was Peggy.

In other news even though I told myself I wasn't going to watch it I'm 2 episodes into Iron Fist. Just caught me at a good time between shows. Nothing major happening in the first two episodes though. Not sure yet why IGN rated it such a massive improvement from season 1. Which I actually liked a lot by the way.
      Didn't really like season 2.... seems all those shows took a nose dive in the follow up season..
      sigpic

Comment

• Been watching The Following, but it's been a few days. Turned it on last night with about 7 episodes left and there was a message on the bottom saying "available until 09/21".... Dagnabbit......
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I watched the first 5 episodes of "The Good Cop" with Tony Danza. It started out well and went downhill fast. If anybody watches this, please let me know if they mention the wife/mother again, after the second episode
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Terrifier- this was absolute garbage with no story and just... left me thinking- THAT WAS GREAT!! A bloody slasher with a creepy clown. Masterful in how bad it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              Terrifier- this was absolute garbage with no story and just... left me thinking- THAT WAS GREAT!! A bloody slasher with a creepy clown. Masterful in how bad it was.
              Sometimes I’m left scratching my head on what you can find entertainment out of Eb. I guess you could say you are a big fan of train wrecks.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Sometimes I’m left scratching my head on what you can find entertainment out of Eb. I guess you could say you are a big fan of train wrecks.
                !!

Even my gf kept saying- Turn this off, please?

I handed her her crossword puzzle book and said- "As soon as it is over I will."

Comment

• Started Season 2 of Ozark. This really is a good show!

Comment

Started Season 2 of Ozark. This really is a good show!
                    Are you still watching "The Good Place"?
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      Are you still watching "The Good Place"?
                      Yes. I have it tagged to watch as soon as I can.

Comment

• Watched Malevolent the other night. Eh..... not bad, but not very good either.

Comment

!!

Even my gf kept saying- Turn this off, please?

I handed her her crossword puzzle book and said- "As soon as it is over I will."
                          I watched The Signal some time ago and did the very same thing. It's going to get better, they are on the verge of really opening up the story... not.

I'll never do that again... until the next time

Comment

• Watched Hold the Dark and also The Extinction Friday. Don’t recommend either Eb. Especially not Extinction.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                              I watched The Signal some time ago and did the very same thing. It's going to get better, they are on the verge of really opening up the story... not.

I'll never do that again... until the next time
                              Yep.... the pain...

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Watched Hold the Dark and also The Extinction Friday. Don’t recommend either Eb. Especially not Extinction.
                              I'll dodge both. Hard to find really good "horror" movies on Netflix that I haven't already seen. But I keep trying!!

Comment

Yep.... the pain...

I'll dodge both. Hard to find really good "horror" movies on Netflix that I haven't already seen. But I keep trying!!
                                The one good thing about hold the dark is there is a really awesome 15 minute shootout where a guy opens a barn door with a 50 cal and starts waling on Alaskan cops. But outside of that it was a letdown.

I had higher expectations after how awesome the babysitter was last year for their Halloween offerings.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X