No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Season 2 of Ozark. LOVE that show. Curious to see how/if it continues.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      Finished Season 2 of Ozark. LOVE that show. Curious to see how/if it continues.
      What's next?
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Iron Fist canceled by Netflix.
        sigpic

Comment

• I just caught up with both "Blue Bloods" and "The Blacklist"
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            What's next?
            We started the Haunting of Hill House. Pretty good so far.

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            I just caught up with both "Blue Bloods" and "The Blacklist"
            I need to get back into The Blacklist. I watched the first season when it came out and really enjoyed it. Just stopped for some reason.

Comment

I need to get back into The Blacklist. I watched the first season when it came out and really enjoyed it. Just stopped for some reason.
              Was literally about to ask if you had started the Haunting. I added it to my queue this morning. I need my October Halloween theme fix.
              sigpic

Comment

What about "The Good Place"? Do you mean to say that we have another show in common?

Comment

• I'm four episodes into the Haunting of Hill House. Oh man is it good. So much better filming quality, story and overall horror than American Horror Story.

The only thing that gets sometimes confusing is they jump around in the timeline a lot and sometimes it's not easy to tell which state they are in unless it's from their childhood.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    I'm four episodes into the Haunting of Hill House. Oh man is it good. So much better filming quality, story and overall horror than American Horror Story.

The only thing that gets sometimes confusing is they jump around in the timeline a lot and sometimes it's not easy to tell which state they are in unless it's from their childhood.
                    We're 5 in and it is very good!!

Finished the new season of Schitt's Creek. That show cracks me up!

Comment

We're 5 in and it is very good!!

Finished the new season of Schitt's Creek. That show cracks me up!
                      I'll have to give it till the end but Haunting may be my new favorite show. It's a very well developed slow story explaining how this messed up house turned them into messed up people for the rest of their lives. And may not be finished with them.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Really digging Ozark. I'm picky with series so it's the only one I've found enjoyable so far outside of Game of Thrones (looking forward to the conclusion). Netflix, we need more Ozark!
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Eb I’m through episode 8. Can’t wait to see how the house finishes them off.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I am riolling through the new daredevil. Not awesome. Slow.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Finished the Haunting of Hill House. Absolutely excellent.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                I am riolling through the new daredevil. Not awesome. Slow.
                                Yeah I watched the first two episodes this weekend and it’s painfully slow just like the other shows.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X