Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I mean, it's not too bad. It's out there, though. It's a bunch of shorts that really have no point

Perhaps it just went over my head. I plan to watch it again just to see if I missed the message lol. When you do watch it post your feedback so I can get your take.
    I'll see if I can check it out later today.

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Its weird and horrific and funny all in one. Great watch
    That's encouraging! :thumb:
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Season 6 of The Ranch is out. I've been watching that. Not a great show. Their timing on all of their jokes is waaay off. Almost makes it painful to watch. But I love all of the Broncos love the show has.

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Season 6 of The Ranch is out. I've been watching that. Not a great show. Their timing on all of their jokes is waaay off. Almost makes it painful to watch. But I love all of the Broncos love the show has.
        My sister and I were both starting to lose a lot of interest in that show in seasons 4 & 5. I don’t think I plan to watch 6.
        sigpic

Comment

• 6 is better than 5 but it has become a drama with an awkward laugh in it. Ill keep watching but it ain’t great.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            6 is better than 5 but it has become a drama with an awkward laugh in it. Ill keep watching but it ain’t great.
            My thoughts exactly!

Comment

• Watched the new Ellen comedy special last night. Not bad.

Comment

• The Innocent Man
                Series based on John Grisham Novel about corrupt cops and prosecutor in Oklahoma using innocent people for murder convictions. Solid.

There's another one I recommend, though it's not a series, and it's been on Netflix for a while. Murder in the Park is a doc about how a corrupt Innocence Project from Northwestern University paid off lawyers, a judge, a private investigator, and various others to get a guilty man's murder conviction overturned, and send an innocent man to prison in his stead. Amazing stuff. In both of these docs, the key piece of evidence used to get convictions were coerced confessions.

Comment

• Tried that interactive Black Mirror. It’s a load of crap. Quit on it 20 minutes in.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Any of you watch that stalker show..."You"? I watched one and thought I would not watch another....and then I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Any of you watch that stalker show..."You"? I watched one and thought I would not watch another....and then I did.
                      Nope. The trailer semi caught my attention but just not enough to give it a go.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Nope. The trailer semi caught my attention but just not enough to give it a go.
                        Ok then....I'll watch it for you.

Even though I keep saying that I won't rush to watch another episode.

Comment

• My wife was watching You the other day. Sat down and watched a show with her. It wasn’t too bad. The main stalkers guy is a little weird and off, but I think that’s what makes the show entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                            My wife was watching You the other day. Sat down and watched a show with her. It wasn’t too bad. The main stalkers guy is a little weird and off, but I think that’s what makes the show entertaining.
                            You’re married? When did this happen?
                            Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 01-12-2019, 10:24 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Watched Like Father last night with Kristen Bell and Kelsey Grammer.

Very solid movie.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                                My wife was watching You the other day. Sat down and watched a show with her. It wasn’t too bad. The main stalkers guy is a little weird and off, but I think that’s what makes the show entertaining.
                                I actually made it to the 2nd last show, which means I have the finale awaiting. No spoiler stuff here. Lets just say this show is creative in some respects.

Comment

Working...
                                X