Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I actually made it to the 2nd last show, which means I have the finale awaiting. No spoiler stuff here. Lets just say this show is creative in some respects.
    Will be following through with the season as well. Last episode was where the creepy fella got into a car accident following his crush to some getaway house for the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
      Will be following through with the season as well. Last episode was where the creepy fella got into a car accident following his crush to some getaway house for the weekend.
      Brent....(so good talking to you again), I can not say anything because of where I am in the series, but now I wonder if there could be a second season. I will know better after the finale. But aren't most shows geared to having follow up seasons? Therefore, if so, a significant plot change must occur. Will a character switch direction? Will someone from the past return? Many other possibilities. Should be interesting.

Comment

• Titans... very dark...... I think very well done.. I like it so far.
        sigpic

Comment

Brent....(so good talking to you again), I can not say anything because of where I am in the series, but now I wonder if there could be a second season. I will know better after the finale. But aren't most shows geared to having follow up seasons? Therefore, if so, a significant plot change must occur. Will a character switch direction? Will someone from the past return? Many other possibilities. Should be interesting.
          Watched the final episode of "You". Lets just say, if they are given the go ahead, a 2nd season could evolve.

Comment

Watched the final episode of "You". Lets just say, if they are given the go ahead, a 2nd season could evolve.
            Nice, will be hopefully continuing through the first season!

Comment

• Birdbox.

The movie was great, but the ending...

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                Nice, will be hopefully continuing through the first season!
                Brent....be sure to return and tell us what you thought about the show, after you watch it all. My kids are watching it (I think) and I want to know if it is good, ok, or not worth the watch. And if a second season makes sense. Trying to determine if I am calibrating properly these days!

Comment

• Anybody watch black mirror bandersnatch yet? Not the best but it grabbed my attention. I really loved the choice making thing they had going. It was unique and kept you engage.

Comment

• Apparently a second season of "You" is scheduled for 2019, 10/10 would recommend. It was the first series in a while I actually sat down and watched from start to finish giving it my full attention, intense stuff.

Comment

• I started watching you yesterday...it is good... kinda of like dexter if anyone is looking for a comparison ...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                        Apparently a second season of "You" is scheduled for 2019, 10/10 would recommend. It was the first series in a while I actually sat down and watched from start to finish giving it my full attention, intense stuff.
                        Good! I tend to agree....it was pretty intense, loads of "what's going to happen" moments, and a slightly new approach in presentation (subtle stuff). I will look forward to another round!

Comment

• He's Out There.

I really liked it. Reminded me of Mike Meyers and Jason.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            He's Out There.

I really liked it. Reminded me of Mike Meyers and Jason.
                            Now that there's a season 2, I wonder about the plot, and which characters will be there....or sometimes be there. I wonder about the future of a young kid. I wonder if everyone is where we think they are. I expect a big plot switch or two. They have to be fresh, otherwise what has worked will become less intense.

No spoilers again...lets not say too much for those who are watching.

Comment

• Ozark. I’m 3 episodes into season 2. Great series so far. Acting by all characters is stellar.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                                Birdbox.

The movie was great, but the ending...

I agree. It was a decent 'Netflix Original', but at the ending I was like REALLY?

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Brent....be sure to return and tell us what you thought about the show, after you watch it all. My kids are watching it (I think) and I want to know if it is good, ok, or not worth the watch. And if a second season makes sense. Trying to determine if I am calibrating properly these days!
                                Will do. Halfway through it, and I'm loving it.

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                I started watching you yesterday...it is good... kinda of like dexter if anyone is looking for a comparison ...
                                Also just started watching this series. With all the awesome shows that we're watching such as Stranger Things, Ozark, The Chi (and binging those) it's nice to find a show with more than 3 seasons to watch!

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                                Ozark. I’m 3 episodes into season 2. Great series so far. Acting by all characters is stellar.
                                See above. LOVE Ozark. Buddy is my guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X