Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
    I met Ron Pearlman yesterday! He was at Emerald City Comicon and he is a super nice guy, but very vulgar, which I don't mind at all. He had a panel and from the sounds of it he was not happy with the direction SOA went after the first few seasons. I have only seen the first couple episodes of the 6th season so I learned of some major spoilers which he also wasn't to happy about and neither was I since I'm not that far into the season yet. Oh well, at least I can brace myself for what I am about to see.
    Lol of course he wasn't that happy about it. The direction after season 2 made him the focus as the bad guy and didn't include him for season 7 lol. I assume he already played the spoiler for season 6 based on what you said.

    I for one have loved the show from start to finish. It's not like it went in some radical direction. He just wasn't the good guy.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Watch the first episode of Out Of Practice last night... not too bad. Will have to watch a few more and see what I think.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


      Comment


      • Since I finished the first season of Arrow, I tried to start Tin Man because I LOVE Zooey Deshanel. I made it about half way through the first episode then it froze and saved me from continuing. I will not go back to that one.

        But... OITNB is back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • Tried the show Alphas last night, it seems like it could be pretty decent. But the character Bill is really annoying to a point where I don't wanna watch the series.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Lol of course he wasn't that happy about it. The direction after season 2 made him the focus as the bad guy and didn't include him for season 7 lol. I assume he already played the spoiler for season 6 based on what you said.

            I for one have loved the show from start to finish. It's not like it went in some radical direction. He just wasn't the good guy.
            I actually liked clay the first few seasons when he was about loyalty family and brotherhood then there was that episode where he told jax that his time was almost up and he didnt have any savings thus began the downward spiral of his character instead he was about pushing the club to extreme measures to make money and was sneaking around killing whoever to protect his secret about John teller thats when I stopped liking him

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              I highly recommend the show 'Hannibal'.

              It's dark
              It's grim
              It's ugly

              but

              It's beautiful
              deep
              and very well done

              The filming techniques are of the highest quality. There is no shortage of art and culture injected onto the morbid pallet.

              Every episode never fails to deliver a high quality piece of art. I can think of only 1 or 2 that seemed to be filler-ish. But even at that - there was eye candy to behold. And I'm not talking about the gore.

              I think I was made aware of this show from these very boards but couldn't remember which thread. If you enjoy feasting your eyes on fine art, this show will not disappoint. It's contrast between that fine art and the dark morbid inner workings of the human being both physical and mental balance in a disturbing but satisfying result. Check it out! There are almost 2 full seasons now
              Great show overall the only bad comment is the background music at times.


              Another great show is Grimm. Probably my favorite that is on right now. Constant surprises.

              I also like blacklist hard to figure out where it is going.

              Have crisis, resurrection and believe on dvr just have not taken time to sit and watch them. I did watch the first crisis which got my attention.

              SOA was a great show not sure if it is still on. But think it was over at the end of last season.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                Great show overall the only bad comment is the background music at times.


                Another great show is Grimm. Probably my favorite that is on right now. Constant surprises.

                I also like blacklist hard to figure out where it is going.

                Have crisis, resurrection and believe on dvr just have not taken time to sit and watch them. I did watch the first crisis which got my attention.

                SOA was a great show not sure if it is still on. But think it was over at the end of last season.
                Actually SOA has one more season starting this fall

                Comment


                • I watched the Tudor's it follows the life of King Henry the VII it is pretty entertaining though not suitable for the younger audience.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                    Actually SOA has one more season starting this fall
                    Next fall or the last fall.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Garfield View Post
                      Next fall or the last fall.
                      This coming fall in October.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        The last season of The League was downright aweful.

                        Football has always been a bit of the underlying theme while a majority of the episodes are about other stuff. But this last season was almost completely no football involvement at all.

                        And that episode completely dedicated to Raffi and Seth Rogan was one of the worst half hours of television ever. I was so mad that whole episode. Noone likes Raffi. Noone tunes in to see Raffi. So why would they dedicate an entire episode to just him?

                        And of course they brought him back from the dead with no explanation whatsoever later in the season.

                        I'm worried that show has run it's course and is losing it's way. Inevitable at some point but sad because it used to be my favorite comedy.
                        I've watched every season of the league, but for some reason, my DVR didn't record this year, and I didn't see this season yet But I will say about Raffi, you don't like him? I love Raffi. He was 1 of my favorites. Every time I see him, I laugh.

                        As for netflix, I used my sisters from time to time, and recently watched all of Weeds on it. Now I'm trying to watch Blue Mountain State. As for Orange is the new black, is that show really good? I watched the 1st episode a while back and it didn't seem too great, but lotta people like it.
                        :salute: :goz: :salute:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                          I've watched every season of the league, but for some reason, my DVR didn't record this year, and I didn't see this season yet But I will say about Raffi, you don't like him? I love Raffi. He was 1 of my favorites. Every time I see him, I laugh.

                          As for netflix, I used my sisters from time to time, and recently watched all of Weeds on it. Now I'm trying to watch Blue Mountain State. As for Orange is the new black, is that show really good? I watched the 1st episode a while back and it didn't seem too great, but lotta people like it.
                          Raffi is one of the most annoying repulsive characters in television history. So short answer no I don't like Raffi. In fact I don't know anyone who watches the show who likes him until you stated it. Don't mean that as an insult. Just means I'm not in the minority of disliking him.

                          So in no shape form or fashion should an episode ever be dedicated entirely to Raffi.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Raffi is one of the most annoying repulsive characters in television history. So short answer no I don't like Raffi. In fact I don't know anyone who watches the show who likes him until you stated it. Don't mean that as an insult. Just means I'm not in the minority of disliking him.

                            So in no shape form or fashion should an episode ever be dedicated entirely to Raffi.
                            I'm not a Raffi fan either. And that episode with Seth Rogan? What the heezit was that all about???
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                            Comment


                            • I binged watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia great comedy some of it kind of dark but overall made me laugh all the way through 8 seasons of it

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                Raffi is one of the most annoying repulsive characters in television history. So short answer no I don't like Raffi. In fact I don't know anyone who watches the show who likes him until you stated it. Don't mean that as an insult. Just means I'm not in the minority of disliking him.

                                So in no shape form or fashion should an episode ever be dedicated entirely to Raffi.
                                Yea, I guess everyone is different. Most people I know tend to like him also. But as for that show, I wish they would talk more about football. Like someone else said, the show isn't really about football anymore it seems.
                                :salute: :goz: :salute:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X