Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    What'd you think?
    I’m moderately intrigued but confused. Just not really sure where it’s going yet.

    I’ll have to finish the rest at the hotel later.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      What'd you think?
      Finished it. It definitely picked up on the horror. Odd concept for the genre.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • I finished Workin' Moms last night. Funny with some edginess.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • The Umbrella Academy is pretty good so far
          sigpic
          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dipablo View Post
            The Umbrella Academy is pretty good so far
            I binged it last week. It is pretty good I hope they have a season 2

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dipablo View Post
              The Umbrella Academy is pretty good so far
              Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
              I binged it last week. It is pretty good I hope they have a season 2
              It's on my list to check out. Maybe this weekend.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • Introduced the GF to Arrested Development. She is blowing through it getting ready for the new season. I love the early seasons. The last two were kind :meh:
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                Comment


                • Russian Doll. First two episodes still has my interest.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Oh also watched the Ballad of Buster Scruggs. Absolutely awful. No clue why Netflix thought that would be a good format for a film. The only segment I really liked a little was the trip to Oregon. And even that was odd for awhile.

                    We were so over the format by the end we fast forwarded the final story in the carriage.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Did any of you see "A Quiet Place"?

                      I liked it, but it was odd watching such a quiet movie. I was alone late at night when I turned it on, while my wife was fast asleep. Midway through the movie I got up to check out the fridge, and I felt like I could not make a sound! What a goof!!

                      Overall, I liked it. Had some suspenseful moments, and offered a slightly different element to a movie.

                      Comment


                      • I just finished season 2 of Rebellion. It’s a bummer it was only 5 episodes.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Did any of you see "A Quiet Place"?

                          I liked it, but it was odd watching such a quiet movie. I was alone late at night when I turned it on, while my wife was fast asleep. Midway through the movie I got up to check out the fridge, and I felt like I could not make a sound! What a goof!!

                          Overall, I liked it. Had some suspenseful moments, and offered a slightly different element to a movie.
                          I redboxed it awhile back and liked it a good bit. Is it on Netflix now?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Did any of you see "A Quiet Place"?

                            I liked it, but it was odd watching such a quiet movie. I was alone late at night when I turned it on, while my wife was fast asleep. Midway through the movie I got up to check out the fridge, and I felt like I could not make a sound! What a goof!!

                            Overall, I liked it. Had some suspenseful moments, and offered a slightly different element to a movie.
                            It's on Netflix???

                            I watched it at the theater and enjoyed it very much. Kinda funny that it was so quiet that you could almost hear everyone sucking on their popcorn instead of munching it like most normal movies.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              I redboxed it awhile back and liked it a good bit. Is it on Netflix now?
                              Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                              It's on Netflix???

                              I watched it at the theater and enjoyed it very much. Kinda funny that it was so quiet that you could almost hear everyone sucking on their popcorn instead of munching it like most normal movies.
                              Yes....that's how I saw it. And yes, it is weird being so quiet. Took me a while to feel like I could make some noise again!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Yes....that's how I saw it. And yes, it is weird being so quiet. Took me a while to feel like I could make some noise again!
                                It’s not on the US Netflix. Guess you Canadians get all the good stuff.

                                Anyway Can the wife and I started “You” last night. I’m intrigued so far if nothing more than because the actress is smoking.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X