Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It’s not on the US Netflix. Guess you Canadians get all the good stuff.

Anyway Can the wife and I started “You” last night. I’m intrigued so far if nothing more than because the actress is smoking.
    Is it tracked by IP or login location or something like that? Or is it possible to "share" with a friend from the friendly North?
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      Is it tracked by IP or login location or something like that? Or is it possible to "share" with a friend from the friendly North?
      No clue how it works. I only found out in the past year that other countries get different content.

Like I just found out today that DC streaming isn’t outside of the US yet so some other countries get their shows on Netflix.
      sigpic

Comment

• Netflix Canada and USA are quite different,

I use a proxy thingy to get USA Netflix.. it comes out of DC.
        sigpic

Comment

Anyway Can the wife and I started “You” last night. I’m intrigued so far if nothing more than because the actress is smoking.

Hope you like it. I found it quite enjoyable.. a little dexterish
          sigpic

Comment

That is weird, because we canucks have long been annoyed that we do not get the good shows as soon as our American friends. That's why many have been using "alternative ways" to get the US version.

But glad you are watching "You". I think you and your wife will get into it. It kind of pulls you along for the ride. Maybe keep the "hotness" of it from your wife....then again, you might have mentioned it already. She is definitely a pretty young lady!:thumb:

Comment

• Just started Kingdom. Korean show. Samurai and Zombies.
              2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by conannilsen View Post
                Just started Kingdom. Korean show. Samurai and Zombies.
                Not a bad show. If you Luke zombies and swords then you'll like kingdom. You should also watch the movie Rampant pretty much the same thing but in 2 hours instead of a few episodes

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  Hope you like it. I found it quite enjoyable.. a little dexterish
                  Now that you mention it I do kind of see the Dexter similarities.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  That is weird, because we canucks have long been annoyed that we do not get the good shows as soon as our American friends. That's why many have been using "alternative ways" to get the US version.

But glad you are watching "You". I think you and your wife will get into it. It kind of pulls you along for the ride. Maybe keep the "hotness" of it from your wife....then again, you might have mentioned it already. She is definitely a pretty young lady!:thumb:
                  Lol I think my wife and I are at the point where it’s just known if someone is hot. I obviously don’t say it to her but I assume she thinks the guy is hot too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol I think my wife and I are at the point where it’s just known if someone is hot. I obviously don’t say it to her but I assume she thinks the guy is hot too.
                    I hear ya...at this point no conversation needs to be had...it's expected!

Comment

Yes. Same here with the GF. One thing that does happen is she'll occasionally say "He's yummy" which gives me a pass for "Her too".
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Just started the umbrella academy and made it through the first 3 episodes.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• Finished You. Wow what an ending. Paco could be the future of the show.

Don’t really care for Candice coming back into the picture though.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ok so I binge watched the first 6 seasons of Walking Dead. I'm done. It was pretty good but I'm hearing it got bad recently, and since I'm tired of watching zombies, I'll read spoilers and move on.

Comment

• Not on Netflix but I started watching cobra kai on YouTube and its actually pretty good

Comment

• Finished Umbrella Academy. Pretty solid first season but wouldn’t say i loved it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X