Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Pretty sure its all original footage, they even said in the show it was a 4 year project. It was put on by netflix, planet earth and blue planet was by bbc.
    I know for a fact it wasn’t all original footage because I have watched all of them and both my wife and I recognized several scenes/stories from previous installments.
    sigpic

Comment

• Dark. The second season is coming soon. There are some plot holes with all the time travel thing, but overall it's a pretty interesting series.
      sigpic

Comment

• Just started watching The Flash. I'm Episode 15 on Season 1. Holy crap this has to be one of the best TV series I've seen in a long long while.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          Just started watching The Flash. I'm Episode 15 on Season 1. Holy crap this has to be one of the best TV series I've seen in a long long while.
          It goes from good to bad and back again through the seasons as it progresses. But overall fun to watch.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            Just started watching The Flash. I'm Episode 15 on Season 1. Holy crap this has to be one of the best TV series I've seen in a long long while.
            It’s pretty good until season 3. I didn’t like 3&4 all that much. Season 5 is a promising start. I’m on episode 5. It’s probably easily the best show in the Arrowverse on CW.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              It goes from good to bad and back again through the seasons as it progresses. But overall fun to watch.
              Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              It’s pretty good until season 3. I didn’t like 3&4 all that much. Season 5 is a promising start. I’m on episode 5. It’s probably easily the best show in the Arrowverse on CW.
              I was looking at episodes 6-15 and saying to myself there's no way they can top this, and each time they do. But I'll expect a dropoff soon.

I marked out (no pun intended) for Mark Hamill's Trickster. And it's good to see the original Flash on the show.

Comment

• When They See Us which is about the Central Park Five. Very enlightening and enraging. What happened to those kids was a tragedy of justice.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  When They See Us which is about the Central Park Five. Very enlightening and enraging. What happened to those kids was a tragedy of justice.
                  Watched that last week. It was pretty good. Not quite what I expected. Thought they would carry out the drama of the trial a bit longer. But I guess they wanted to spend more time delving into exactly how badly it ruined their lives.

Felt real bad for Corey. He was halfway mental and only got caught up because he was supporting his buddy and got caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Dead To Me. Just finished it. Christina Applegate deserves all kind of awards for her performance. Great show. Hope there is a season 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Dead To Me. Just finished it. Christina Applegate deserves all kind of awards for her performance. Great show. Hope there is a season 2.
                      Yeah it was really good. Had the major reveals sooner than expected. Not really sure where they go from here for a season two. But I’ve wondered that about a lot of shows on Netflix. Many of them probably should’ve ended after 1 season.

Bloodline and 13 Reasons Why to name a few.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        When They See Us which is about the Central Park Five. Very enlightening and enraging. What happened to those kids was a tragedy of justice.
                        I was around their age at that time and I remember the whole "don't go to Central Park at night" warning they used to have and the term "wilding". Seeing the documentary makes me even angrier due to the fact that all they needed to do was look at what happened in that area days prior and they would've easily caught the guy. It definitely brought back some awful memories. To this day I don't go the certain places in Central Park just because of that whole time period.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          I know for a fact it wasn’t all original footage because I have watched all of them and both my wife and I recognized several scenes/stories from previous installments.
                          you know for a fact because you watched them both? sorry but that is not fact. Read the article below, it seems to me it was all new footage shot over 4 years. It was directed by the same guy which would explain why shots look similar.

https://www.bustle.com/p/how-was-our...ssues-17011401
                          sigpic
                          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

you know for a fact because you watched them both? sorry but that is not fact. Read the article below, it seems to me it was all new footage shot over 4 years. It was directed by the same guy which would explain why shots look similar.

Nothing i can find online would indicate they used planet earth or blue planet footage.
                            sigpic
                            BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

How is it not fact that I watched the exact same scenes with the exact same story? Like the Albatross who got stuck with liter.

I guess you’re saying it’s my opinion that i know I’ve seen and heard stuff before. Whatever you say. I’m not going to go rewatch both to pinpoint the exact sequences. But the Albatross story is an example of one where the scenes looked the exact same and they reference albatross choking to death on liter from the ocean all the time.

I don’t mean like it was a blatant obvious plagiarism. But there was stuff I know I’ve seen. If it’s the same director I don’t think it’s far fetched to say he had the rights to re use stuff without it being plagiarism/copyright.
                              Last edited by DenverBlood; 06-19-2019, 07:58 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                I see what you mean now. Season 3 isn't bad at all but not as good as 1 or 2. I just found out who Savitar is (shocker...NOT!). Really disappointed because it was so predictable but whatever.

The best episode was the three part crossover with Arrow and Legends. I had already decided to binge watch all of the DC shows before Crisis on Infinite Earths start and this crossover got me amped to watch them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X