No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can’t get through episode 2... mind you I was like that for GOT too at first..
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      I can’t get through episode 2... mind you I was like that for GOT too at first..
      Of which show?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Of which show?
        Haha. Sorry.. the Witcher. I jumped all over...haven’t done you season 2 yet.. but I liked season 1 a lot.
        sigpic

Comment

Alright Can you are MIA in this thread. Wife and I are through episode 7 already of You season 2 and it’s been out almost a week now.

Really looking forward to your thoughts on the direction this season.
          Hey DB.....thx for mentioning, because I see now that the new season is available. We'll talk once I get going (maybe tonight!).

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            Haha. Sorry.. the Witcher. I jumped all over...haven’t done you season 2 yet.. but I liked season 1 a lot.
            Ok good. I haven’t watched episode 2 yet because my wife didn’t like it. Have to do it alone now. But i will.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Hey DB.....thx for mentioning, because I see now that the new season is available. We'll talk once I get going (maybe tonight!).
            Can’t wait Can. It hasn’t been as good but still good. I actually can’t wait to watch the final 3 episodes.
            sigpic

Comment

Can’t wait Can. It hasn’t been as good but still good. I actually can’t wait to watch the final 3 episodes.
              Watched the first episode last night. Still has the same feel to it, though this time I am getting suspicious early, given how the first season went. Interesting females. Should be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Watched the first episode last night. Still has the same feel to it, though this time I am getting suspicious early, given how the first season went. Interesting females. Should be fun.
                The first episode really feels like season one. But it gets a little odd for the next few where it doesn’t quite have the same feel. But it’ll pick back up.

I’m not a big fan of the new love interest.
                sigpic

Comment

The first episode really feels like season one. But it gets a little odd for the next few where it doesn’t quite have the same feel. But it’ll pick back up.

I’m not a big fan of the new love interest.
                  DB...just give me a few days to catch up a little, as I am not really giving you much feedback of any value. But the show still intrigues me. I definitely have zero "spoiler alerts" but no matter what, this guy will end up doing something very, very weird, stupid, etc. etc.

Ha ha....I almost want to ask you a question or two about it, but alas, I must watch it and learn for myself!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    DB...just give me a few days to catch up a little, as I am not really giving you much feedback of any value. But the show still intrigues me. I definitely have zero "spoiler alerts" but no matter what, this guy will end up doing something very, very weird, stupid, etc. etc.

Ha ha....I almost want to ask you a question or two about it, but alas, I must watch it and learn for myself!
                    Yeah I’ll keep my mouth shut until you catch up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I’ll keep my mouth shut until you catch up.
                      No no (no worries)....just to be sure, I am glad you brought it up! I still would not know about it. I have difficulty talking about shows without saying too much. I have to bite my tongue so hard I leave teeth imprints!!

Thx pal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                        You have a kid now?
                        haha. i have 3 with another one on the way.
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                          A lot of people like it. Chances are you will like it as well, but I really had high expectations going in. I've read the books and played the games, and consider myself well versed within that lore. So maybe that's on me? I don't know but I can't help but feel cheated or even betrayed. It's cool and all but it's not the Witcher for me. Sorry.

More often than not, it's a convoluted mess and many of the characters are just off. The former I can live with because I'm familiar with the series, but the characters? That's a showstopper. It's what I consider Netflixified, which is a shame really, because this show had massive potential. Like really. Instead, it's just another show on Netflix as far as I'm concerned.

For what it's worth, I decided to watch episode 3 as well and sure, it's a bit better than episode 2 which was extremely weak, but it has a long way to go. Maybe it can be salvaged in its second season? I don't know.
                          Maybe finish the whole season before you decide?

If people had stopped watching The Mandalorian after Chapter 5 and 6, they would've missed out on the epic season finale.
                          Last edited by RealBronco; 01-01-2020, 10:20 PM.
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                            haha. i have 3 with another one on the way.
                            I have four as well. My youngest is 8. We have yet to watch a game together. What part of town do you live in?
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Finished You season two last night. I’ll wait to discuss until Can catches up.

I would say we may need it’s own thread for spoilers but ugh Netflix actually still hasn’t renewed one of their most popular shows for a season 3 yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Also finally got around to Witcher Episode 2 but didn’t quite finish before the youngins woke up.

Gotta somewhat agree with Broncosdivision that I’m not really enjoying it like the first episode.

I can’t say I think Netflix is out to ruin it or sabotage it the way he said but it’s just dragging to me and don’t care for the point of it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X