Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix; what are you watching??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Yea, I guess everyone is different. Most people I know tend to like him also. But as for that show, I wish they would talk more about football. Like someone else said, the show isn't really about football anymore it seems.
    I actually like rafi
    at the beginning there was a lot of talk about football but now football is just sprinkled in
    Last edited by captainbronco; 05-07-2014, 04:51 PM.

    Comment


    • Just started house of Cards....loving it. :thumb:
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Just started house of Cards....loving it. :thumb:
        That show is great!!! You get the end of the second season and you just ask for more!!
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • Signed up for a free trial a couple weeks ago, don't know why I waited so long. Been watching Star Trek TNG, I love that show lol
          sigpic

          2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

          Comment


          • I've been rewatching Freaks & Geeks, still as funny as I remember. Too bad Fox pulled the plug after 1 season.
            sigpic

            Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

            Comment


            • anyone having a problem with getting kicked off every so often?

              saying something to the effect unable to connect to netflix

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                That show is great!!! You get the end of the second season and you just ask for more!!
                Man I really got into that show too! The end of season 2 is perfect as well!

                I believe they just started shooting season 3, so we'll be waiting a while for it

                I just finished season one of The Walking Dead. Really liking it. Unfortunately my wife has no interest in watching it and hasn't seen one episode. This is the women who was not interested in Breaking Bad or House of Cards until we watched an episode. Somehow I need to convince her to just watch one
                sigpic
                2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

                Comment


                • OITNB, season 2. About 4 episodes in so far. Trying to take my time since it's all released at one time.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                  Comment


                  • I think I watched about 7-8 episodes of Dexter and found it got stupid. The outlandishness reminded me of the old Nip/Tuck. I will check out OITNB based on your recommendation. Usually, I just watch the horror movies-- they have a few descent ones on there sometimes.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      OITNB, season 2. About 4 episodes in so far. Trying to take my time since it's all released at one time.
                      Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                      I think I watched about 7-8 episodes of Dexter and found it got stupid. The outlandishness reminded me of the old Nip/Tuck. I will check out OITNB based on your recommendation. Usually, I just watch the horror movies-- they have a few descent ones on there sometimes.


                      I am watching it and it is good.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Started watching Chuck. It's a pretty good show, I just think it's annoying how they keep trying to remind you how attractive Yvonne is. We get it, she's really hot. After the first few times it was alright, midway through the second season, is a bit too much.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          Started watching Chuck. It's a pretty good show, I just think it's annoying how they keep trying to remind you how attractive Yvonne is. We get it, she's really hot. After the first few times it was alright, midway through the second season, is a bit too much.
                          That's a great show. I think they played Yvonne up so much just to emphasize how out of Chuck's league she was. That and they were purposely being cheesy imo. They do play it pretty hard though.

                          The story arc with Brandon Routh was pretty good (season 2?). They also had an episode where they parodied Godfather. Laughed at that one for a while.
                          You've got to know when to sack em...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Freestyle View Post
                            That's a great show. I think they played Yvonne up so much just to emphasize how out of Chuck's league she was. That and they were purposely being cheesy imo. They do play it pretty hard though.

                            The story arc with Brandon Routh was pretty good (season 2?). They also had an episode where they parodied Godfather. Laughed at that one for a while.
                            It is a good show, I get some good laughs out of it. Wish I watched it when it was airing on TV.
                            I'm just not a fan of over sexualization(doubt that is a real word).

                            Adam Baldwin's character is pretty entertaining. Reminds me of his FireFly character.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Just started house of Cards....loving it. :thumb:
                              I really didn't think i would like this, but did! I'm finished as far as netflix can go. hope to see more!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                                I really didn't think i would like this, but did! I'm finished as far as netflix can go. hope to see more!
                                You will. Last I heard they are working out the logistics and locations of season 3. I can only hope!!!
                                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X