Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny

Anyone else getting excited about this?

Rumor has it the Beta will start in 8 weeks for PS4 pre-orders! I got my pre-order in yesterday so needless to so I'm eager to play it!
    sigpic

I want...........
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      I want...........
      Yea it and Planetside 2 are the two games I'm most looking forward to on PS4
      sigpic

Comment

I'm interested in it. Not big on shooters anymore, but this game looks really unique. I like the balance Bungie went for with the Halo vibe but with an originan take on it. PS4 also gets exclusive content so that's some nice additional content.

Will the beta ever go public or is it just for pre-orders? Might have to pre order it after I get inFAMOUS if there's only an 8 week window.

Comment

Eh, I'm interested in it...but not a lot. I'd probably be a "I'll get it when it's on sale" game for me.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
            I'm interested in it. Not big on shooters anymore, but this game looks really unique. I like the balance Bungie went for with the Halo vibe but with an originan take on it. PS4 also gets exclusive content so that's some nice additional content.

Will the beta ever go public or is it just for pre-orders? Might have to pre order it after I get inFAMOUS if there's only an 8 week window.
            Beta will open but preorders get extend beta time.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X