Clash of Clans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash of Clans

Ugh. I rue ever downloading this game. I'm addicted. Anybody else here feel the same way?

Oh ya been playing for a while. Now try boom beach by the same company...double the trouble

I an in a clan that is broncos fans though...pretty good that way
    sigpic

Comment

Ah, sweet.

How are you liking the Clan Wars thing? So far it's been really buggy (for me, anyway), but I think it'll be pretty cool if they make some corrections.

Comment

very buggy my clan crapped out bad when half of them couldn't fight. cool idea to keep it fresh though.
        sigpic

Comment

Same here. The chat was blowing up with obscenities when no one could do anything. Word finally got around that you would have to close the app, reopen it, and try again. My second attack glitched on me and took me to an entirely different base right before I'd completely destroyed my targeted village, leaving me with only two stars instead of three.

Comment

Originally posted by Conner13 View Post
            Ugh. I rue ever downloading this game. I'm addicted. Anybody else here feel the same way?
            A bunch of dudes at work are playing this game, I have yet to venture down that road.... I've heard it's very addicting....

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              A bunch of dudes at work are playing this game, I have yet to venture down that road.... I've heard it's very addicting....
              I downloaded it and didn't do much with it at first. Then as I started to play it more, the more addicted I became. My advice is to steer clear of it unless you want something to consume you.

Comment

Been playing for a while. The wars thing is awesome.

The clan I belong to is Bronco fans too.

Broncos-2.0 if anyone wants to join us.

Comment

are you guys good at donating? I find that to be a problem in a lot of clans. The one I am in is great for giving but a pretty low level group. They promoted me to co-leader within a few weeks, haha.
                  sigpic

Comment

We're pretty bad ass at the donating. It starts getting competitive because we look at everyone's donations over the league periods. If someone is taking a lot more than they're giving we'll give warning and then boot if need to. It's a good group. High level troops.

With my group it took a while to get promoted. I just got co-leader. There's two or three of us and then of course the leader. We have a few elders. Usually if your contributions to the group are consistent over a period of time we'll promote.
                    Last edited by // / yardo; 04-11-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

might have to make the jump then. Thanks Yardo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        might have to make the jump then. Thanks Yardo
                        Anytime. Let me know and I'll make sure your request is accepted.

Comment

kk I am a few hours away from finishing my town hall upgrade so after I do all the necessart adjustments I'll let you know.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            kk I am a few hours away from finishing my town hall upgrade so after I do all the necessart adjustments I'll let you know.
                            What TH level are you?

Comment

just got level 9.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X