Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Release date: November 4, 2014

The official reveal of the next_Call of Duty_is imminent. We've seen a screenshot_out of Game Informer_and have a countdown set to go off Sunday morning. But let's not wait for that.

Word has it via an untitled, "leaked"_audio recording_that actor Kevin Spacey will play a role in the Sledgehammer-developed title._Varietyconnected the dots using a visualizer on the audio file to come up with an image that looks like a man holding a weapon. His involvement has since_been confirmed. And going off that_VICE-produced video_about private military companies released earlier today, we know the game's general theme.

Through a trusted source, Destructoid has learned the new_Call of Duty, subtitled_Advanced Warfare, revolves around a soldier of fortune group run by Spacey's character that has turned on the United States government. As shown in the leaked media attached to this post, players will wear exosuits to jump super high, scale buildings, and cloak themselves. Also, hoverbikes.
    http://www.destructoid.com/call-of-d...s-274126.phtml

Figured I'd give this its own thread since it was just revealed. Some of this was leaked about a year ago such as the exoskeletons, cloaking, and super jumps (Crysis and Halo anyone?). Don't care about the game, but Kevin Spacey is an awesome actor so points for the trailer.

Well the first time CoD actually looks graphically improved and graphically good.
    Story looks interesting, but any main interest in this game will be dictated by multiplayer information and gameplay.

I do find the name pretty silly, did they have a bunch of 7th graders come up with it? Not to mention it seeming like a Advanced Warfighter knock off.

Looks like Black Ops 2, Crysis, and Titanfall without the Titans. In that exoskeleton....
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I just got hyped to play a Call of Duty game, I haven't had that feeling in years!!!!
      sigpic
      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Sweet, Can't wait!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X