No announcement yet.

The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that sure is interesting. I never knew that because I didn't watch the original show.

I guess he fits great for both. Just weird that two DC villains have such similarities.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Well that sure is interesting. I never knew that because I didn't watch the original show.

I guess he fits great for both. Just weird that two DC villains have such similarities.
      You will probably find many villians with similar traits. Just because their is such a huge cast of villians for everyone that their probably resides some similarities. But even then both on the screen seemed to portray differently enough that I didn't relate them to being the same.

And the CGI comment earlier was just for those two scenes because they just seemed off from what I have noticed from their current output of CGI. Like all the weather effects and Grodd those two scenes just seemed off and caught me off guard.

*Spoilers/theorys for remainder of the season*

So I'm wondering how much time travel will reside in the end of the season. And how many different timelines will be brought forward. Because the spoiler that Frey presented earlier and how Arrow has played out could be a different time line in where Oliver accepted the role vs how the real timeline is going.

Even the spin off show makes me think that the Flash could influnce that show more and more when I start thinking about it. They could bring the canary back via an alternate time line in which she doesn't die. Which could start a multi verse going which could give them even more freedom and even allow cross overs that don't effect other series.

Like the spin off show could have an Oliver cameo that doesn't effect the Arrow verse due to it being a different time line but I would expect the time line with the Flash and Arrow to remain on the same wave length. And I wouldn't complain if they do a series that is scheduled to run during the Summer and/or Winter break. Which would allow an expanded universe without over loading the weekly viewing schedule as they would run opposite of each other.

And now I am rambling lol. I am looking forward to the spin off series and hopefully this universe keeps on firing because I have thought they have done a really good job.

*end spoilers/theory/rambling whatever you want to call it *

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Saw that. Was a pretty fun video and doesn't spoil anything either. Looking forward to the final episodes for both series.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Saw that. Was a pretty fun video and doesn't spoil anything either. Looking forward to the final episodes for both series.
            It was kind of like the teaser for the flash where Ollie's firing arrows. It has nothing to do with the show but builds hype for the final episodes. I love the interaction between all the characters, both casts really work well with each other.
            sigpic

Comment

• I can't wait to see how the seasons play out. But unfortunately I'm not able to watch them till Saturday's now. So I'll be a little behind on the convos.

I always get anxious to come see the chat but don't want spoilers. But at least I'm caught up before the next weeks episodes.
              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see how the seasons play out. But unfortunately I'm not able to watch them till Saturday's now. So I'll be a little behind on the convos.

I always get anxious to come see the chat but don't want spoilers. But at least I'm caught up before the next weeks episodes.
                I'm just dying for a new episode. Tonight can't come fast enough, the flash is seriously one of the best shows on TV right now.
                sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see how the seasons play out. But unfortunately I'm not able to watch them till Saturday's now. So I'll be a little behind on the convos.

I know the feeling lol. Having to wait till it is on Hulu usually puts me a day behind and that is hard enough. Now if I happen to be up at midnight or 15 minutes after I might check to see if it is on there and than stay up till 1 watching it but the depends on how I am feeling lol.

But seeing new post on these two topics it is like don't click can't read spoilers.... But I will strive to do my best like in the daredevil thread to avoid posting to much spoilers till saturday lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

I'm just dying for a new episode. Tonight can't come fast enough, the flash is seriously one of the best shows on TV right now.
                    Yeah Flash has been stellar since it started, and they have slowly worked some great villians in. I honestly hope that Grodd while he makes some appearances becomes the main villian of next season. I'm excited to see how the final episodes play out and what they plan to do to top this season because it has been outstanding.

Even excited to see how the Arrow finishes its season. While it has been a down season for Arrow it seems to be building momentum so here is to a great month of superhero TV

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

Yeah I have a hard time waiting for those more than Arrow. I was disappointed last week was off.

Also still watching Gotham but I was happy to have that 5 week layoff and a little disappointed it was back last night. I am trying to stick with it but I'm ready for that season to be over.

Flash is becoming one of my favorite shows though.
                      sigpic

Comment

• So ended up at midnight so I watched it last night and overall there were some fun parts and the crossover with Ray worked really well, but the villian was weak and really dragged the show down. So a fairly meh episode but did set up some things to finish the season and the last few minutes peaked my interest in how things will shape up.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• I liked it but you are right. Wasn't as good as usual.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Yeah I didn't think it was terrible outside the villain... The villain was pretty bad lol but it built some things up and combined with arrows episode it built the atom more.

*Arrow spoilers *

plus you have the bit with Cisco and ray mentioning how they found a metahuman who wasn't in central city so that could build into something also.

*end spoilers*

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

• So pretty good episode fun seeing Starling City during the day and Laural was pretty good with Cisco and Lance and Joe were fun to watch.

The meta human was a solid villian and fit nicely with the story. And it built a lot for the remainder of the season. So overall a solid bounce back episode from last week. Looks like we will be going full bore the rest of the year.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

• I HATE shapeshifters, but overall it kept me interested
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                                X