replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Who's Malloy?
    He is a typo of my imagination

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Lol...no i'm not a huge flash expert. I've read the comics, but I'm over here with you, just guesses and theories. My assumption of Wally going to alchemy is just based on the way he reacted to the girl talking about meeting with Alchemy. Alchemy wouldn't help him without trying to turn him on the flash thus my thought of them facing off (probably due to the fact that in the other timeline Wally got killed) Who knows...

I actually know nothing about Alchemy, never heard of him prior to this season. I have a sneaking suspicion though that Alchemy will end up being the dude that played Malfoy.
    I'm going with the wally puts himself in a situation where he tries to be a hero with out having speed and awakens it then.

We'll say the car scene was a nice touch if my memory serves me right. I believe the black wally first awoken his speed trying to save an old lady from being hit by a car.

I have to go back and see what character Malfoy is playing I thought I caught the name and if it is that I would peg him as a different character but than again they have been throwing villains with whatever costume they want. And mixing and matching villains with different ones. *cough* zoom and black flash *cough*

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I thought the same thing last night. Just didn't realize Walle would be against Flash.

Only thing I'm thinking just now with Malloy being alchemy is they would be repeating a similar theme all 3 seasons.

Someone works close with Barry and appears to be as a team only to end up the bad guy.
    Who's Malloy?

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Lol...no i'm not a huge flash expert. I've read the comics, but I'm over here with you, just guesses and theories.

I actually know nothing about Alchemy, never heard of him prior to this season. I have a sneaking suspicion though that Alchemy will end up being the dude that played Malfoy.
    I thought the same thing last night. Just didn't realize Walle would be against Flash.

Only thing I'm thinking just now with Malloy being alchemy is they would be repeating a similar theme all 3 seasons.

Someone works close with Barry and appears to be as a team only to end up the bad guy.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I always forget when I have questions and theories that you actually know how things are supposed to go.
    Lol...no i'm not a huge flash expert. I've read the comics, but I'm over here with you, just guesses and theories. My assumption of Wally going to alchemy is just based on the way he reacted to the girl talking about meeting with Alchemy. Alchemy wouldn't help him without trying to turn him on the flash thus my thought of them facing off (probably due to the fact that in the other timeline Wally got killed) Who knows...

Last edited by Freyaka; 10-19-2016, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Pretty awesome episode. I think it's becoming increasingly clear that Wally's going to get his powers via Alchemy and end up facing off against the Flash this season.
    I always forget when I have questions and theories that you actually know how things are supposed to go.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 10-19-2016, 06:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Pretty awesome episode. I think it's becoming increasingly clear that Wally's going to get his powers via Alchemy and end up facing off against the Flash this season.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I'm very intrigued by how Barry's antics can potentially upset the other shows. Like diggle now potentially having a son instead of a daughter.

I'll be a little disappointed if they don't address that in Arrow tonight.

However I was reading on ign how in legends of tomorrow which I haven't watched he potentially has both?

The key thing is that no one else knows any better unless he tells them. And Barry telling Cisco he doesn't want that on his conscious was kind of irrelevant. If Barry actually went back and saved ciscos brother and it cost someone else Cisco wouldn't know any better.

However I assume Barry was pleading for Cisco to understand not to ask him to put it on his conscious because Cisco wouldn't want it either.

Either way it's crazy to think he can never go back in time and completely fix things.

Also people are so excited about Arrow potentially forming a new team. However if the respect the timeline and Diggle in fact has a son tonight isn't it technically also possible that the entire team is back together in Arrow tonight? Including Laurel?
    Good questions. I'm also pleased to see him and Iris on track

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Another good episode and will be interesting to see killer frost in the future. And hopefully vibe skews up more. Doctor alchemy will be an interesting villain since he isn't another speed guy
    I'm very intrigued by how Barry's antics can potentially upset the other shows. Like diggle now potentially having a son instead of a daughter.

I'll be a little disappointed if they don't address that in Arrow tonight.

However I was reading on ign how in legends of tomorrow which I haven't watched he potentially has both?

The key thing is that no one else knows any better unless he tells them. And Barry telling Cisco he doesn't want that on his conscious was kind of irrelevant. If Barry actually went back and saved ciscos brother and it cost someone else Cisco wouldn't know any better.

However I assume Barry was pleading for Cisco to understand not to ask him to put it on his conscious because Cisco wouldn't want it either.

Either way it's crazy to think he can never go back in time and completely fix things.

Also people are so excited about Arrow potentially forming a new team. However if the respect the timeline and Diggle in fact has a son tonight isn't it technically also possible that the entire team is back together in Arrow tonight? Including Laurel?

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Another good episode and will be interesting to see killer frost in the future. And hopefully vibe skews up more. Doctor alchemy will be an interesting villain since he isn't another speed guy

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I hate that he and Iris are broken up again. Now there's numerous shows copying the alternate timelines plot

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Yeah solid start to the season. Well be interesting to see what all is changed in the new time

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Great first episode. Will be interesting to see how long it takes Barry to set things right. If ever.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Season 3 starts in 30 minutes.
    Been waiting all dang day! Granted I won't get it live, but man! Can't wait to see it.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Season 3 starts in 30 minutes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X