No announcement yet.

The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Gustin Reveals Plans To Introduce Alternate Timelines And Earth-Two In THE FLASH

Tonight, Barry Allen will travel back in time to try and save his mother from the Reverse-Flash. However, it sounds like his trip will have greater ramifications than we first thought as Grant Gustin reveals here that we're going to see different timelines and dimensions in season two.

Big changes are coming to the world of The Flash, with Grant Gustin revealing in an interview with TV Guide that Barry Allen's trip to the past in tonight's finale "doesn't necessarily go as planned," meaning that the future - including his marriage to Iris - will be subject to change. In fact, his trip might just change this world as we know it. "What's fun about this show is that there's going to be multiple timelines as we move forward," Gustin revealed. "I think we're going to start showing Earth-One and Earth-Two in the near future. There will be kind of different dimensions going on." So, does that mean that we'll have two different timelines running in the series at the same time?

It's hard to say, but this obviously opens the door to almost countless storytelling possibilities, and might just explain why we recently saw Jay Garrick's helmet in a Legends of Tomorrow set photo. It could also mean that we'll see alternate versions of characters we know, such as Killer Frost and Vibe, and might also result in The Flash existing in a world separate from Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow. "It gets a little Rubik's Cube-y in terms of keeping consistency between all these timelines and whatnot," Carlos Valdes says. "But the writers have their stuff together. If I were to trust anyone, it would be them." What do you think? As always, share your thoughts below.
    Source: TV Guide

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=120758
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      If the Reverse Flash doesn't exist anymore, does Barry?
      I don't really read superhero omicbooks,but I do know enough...I think the reason why the Reverse Flash is gone and Barry is alive,is because of the speed force.......I think they will talk about it more next season...

Comment

• God I HATE these kinds of storylines. I like stories that stand alone
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

If the Reverse Flash doesn't exist anymore, does Barry?
          Yes, Barry would have been the flash even without the reverse flash, it just would have taken another 5 years for the real wells to build the particle accelerator. He would have had his powers in 2020
          sigpic

Comment

God I HATE these kinds of storylines. I like stories that stand alone
            I haven't seen you post many things that you didn't hate about this show so far...Most people are fairly positive about this show...some would say you are the reverse.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I haven't seen you post many things that you didn't hate about this show so far...Most people are fairly positive about this show...some would say you are the reverse.
              I'm only negative because most of what's going on is way above my head. I LOVE the following things about this show: Iris is HOT, her dad's outstanding in this role, Cisco & Caitlin, Firestorm, The META-Humans, and of course Barry's Dad
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I'm only negative because most of what's going on is way above my head. I LOVE the following things about this show: Iris is HOT, her dad's outstanding in this role, Cisco & Caitlin, Firestorm, The META-Humans, and of course Barry's Dad
                I was mainly just trying to make a reverse flash joke.
                sigpic

Comment

• http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/19...snett-spoilers

What does this mean for Tom Cavanagh? Will we actually see him next season, and if so, how?

Tom Cavanagh will continue to be a regular on Flash is all I am prepared to say.

Have we actually seen the last of the Reverse Flash?

On Flash, you’ve never seen the last of anybody, no matter what happens to them.

We got a brief glimpse of Matt Letscher before Reverse Flash fizzled out. Will he be a part of the show moving forward?

Yeah. We hope so. Greg [Berlanti] and I both worked with Matt on Eli Stone. We’re friends. We’re such huge fans. The idea of Eobard Thawne having essentially stolen Harrison Wells’ body was an idea that we came up with midstream. That wasn’t always part of the conception. What’s wonderful about it is now it allows us to have two tremendously talented actors both playing the same villain. When the Reverse Flash returns, the face that’s underneath the hood can be one of two faces now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    Yes, Barry would have been the flash even without the reverse flash, it just would have taken another 5 years for the real wells to build the particle accelerator. He would have had his powers in 2020
                    Yeah the reverse flash existed because of bay and I think in the comics Barry became the flash because of his future self any way.

But this wait will suck but at least I will have a new job to keep me busy lol. But with an alternate time line they can being other people back or fix things that happened like the reverse flash coming back.

I just wonder if this time line will effect arrow in any way. Would be interesting if they took arrow to the alternate universe and they could have some things redone. Will be interesting to see how everything goes.

Plus I will add it was fun seeing some of the things in the time force like the legends of tomorrow clip in there and of coarse the helmet coming out of the worm hole.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                      except batman can't be on tv....
                      why not? Warner Bros. owns The CW. they could easily make a Batman show. They're just too afraid to for whatever reason.

and if they can't have Bruce, they can have Thomas as Batman, since it's clear they're using some of Flashpoint on The Flash.
                      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                        Yeah the reverse flash existed because of bay and I think in the comics Barry became the flash because of his future self any way.

But this wait will suck but at least I will have a new job to keep me busy lol. But with an alternate time line they can being other people back or fix things that happened like the reverse flash coming back.

I just wonder if this time line will effect arrow in any way. Would be interesting if they took arrow to the alternate universe and they could have some things redone. Will be interesting to see how everything goes.

Plus I will add it was fun seeing some of the things in the time force like the legends of tomorrow clip in there and of coarse the helmet coming out of the worm hole.
                        You should get a PS4. You can play games with me again and it'll help pass the time between now and the new season
                        sigpic

Comment

except batman can't be on tv....
                          Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                          why not? Warner Bros. owns The CW. they could easily make a Batman show. They're just too afraid to for whatever reason.

and if they can't have Bruce, they can have Thomas as Batman, since it's clear they're using some of Flashpoint on The Flash.
                          Uh technically at least Bruce is on tv right now. Technically you could argue Batman is and he just doesn't know it yet. But the actual suit character isn't yet.

But I also wouldn't 100% assume he won't ever be in future seasons of Gotham. After all he found what appears to be the Batcave in the season finale.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post

That's what i meant, they will never introduce hin in the tv verse, heck they cant even mention gotham or metropolis on arow...

it seems clear to me they will never do it
                            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

That's what i meant, they will never introduce hin in the tv verse, heck they cant even mention gotham or metropolis on arow...

it seems clear to me they will never do it
                              Again newsflash. There is a show called Gotham on Fox.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                Again newsflash. There is a show called Gotham on Fox.
                                lol very aware but it's been confirmed bt the gotham creator that batman wont be on the show http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...s-9618086.html

Also doesn't change the fact that arrow producer have confirmed that they cant name certain cities and certain heros and villain...
                                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Working...
                                X