I will add alternate earth's

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• Heads up this starts on Tuesday October 6 (this coming Tuesday)

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Barry's dad is a jerk....Hey son, you spent years dedicating your life to getting me out, now let me hop on a train the next day and leave you for silly reasons.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Barry's dad is a jerk....Hey son, you spent years dedicating your life to getting me out, now let me hop on a train the next day and leave you for silly reasons.
          Yeah lol.

But there were some good parts light the flash light that he found from some comic.

Jay garret was another. But over all I thought it was a fairly weak first episode.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• They straight up murdered Atom Smasher which was strange considering the way they used to do things. They gave that dude instant cancer.
            sigpic

Comment

They straight up murdered Atom Smasher which was strange considering the way they used to do things. They gave that dude instant cancer.
              Yeah and considering atom smasher was an interesting character. Seemed he was a good guy went to the bad side and came back again good to end him one episode in was surprising to say the least.

Well hopefully arrow gets it going tonight.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• I LOVE Adam Copeland, but I'm SUPER UPSET that his dad isn't sticking around
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I loved the episode. Thought it was a great start to the season.

I could care less what the long term affect to the Atom Smasher is.

Also don't agree about his dad. I thought it was extremely predictable. The minute he came back I was thinking well he can't stick around or it will be trouble. I know he has cared for Iris and her dad his whole life and they are like family. But it's still a different ballgame when it's your blood that's in trouble. Barry would probably start making very poor decisions.

If it was unbelievable Barry would've fought harder. He understood.
                  sigpic

Comment

• So apparently the new MO for team flash is screw putting them in the pipeline, let's murder these fools?
                    sigpic

Comment

So apparently the new MO for team flash is screw putting them in the pipeline, let's murder these fools?
                      Well they aren't from their Earth so therefore it isn't murder lol. I thought the exact same thing when he shattered. But I guess when you have multiple earths where you can potentially keep getting the enemies back from different earths.

Some interesting tidbits at the end and during the episode. Guessing Vibe will be coming to the forefront soon and Wally West I'm guessing will be appearing after Detective West's wife showed up.

Plus you have Wells showing up in that small clip so I wonder what his part in this is. I doubt it is as Zoom which looks more like the black flash and seems to be acting that way also. But watch it be Earth's 2 Barry

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

• I didn't like this weeks episode as much. It may have something to do with being on my 11th beer after the Auburn game.

But I think I was following pretty good.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Season two just isn't doing it for me so far.

And even though I liked Dr. Welles are we really going to repeat the same season long villain already?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Season two just isn't doing it for me so far.

And even though I liked Dr. Welles are we really going to repeat the same season long villain already?
                            Well we really don't know that it's Eobwells, it could be ACTUAL wells, it could be Zoom (likely) and not the reverse flash. It is likely earth2 wells/zoom IMO.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well we really don't know that it's Eobwells, it could be ACTUAL wells, it could be Zoom (likely) and not the reverse flash. It is likely earth2 wells/zoom IMO.
                              I don't think it is zoom. Zoom had shown the ability to go through the holes with people weeks came through the one that was stabilized in star labs. Which I would guess is the same location of start labs on earth two.

Personally I think arrow is doing better this season but that is more because they have a villain that looks like he is going to be solid.

Flash just feels they are slowly building towards something but it seems to be dragging and not really finding traction as well.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

• Agreed with Birdman on the slow pace.

And I get he may be technically different from another universe but from a fan perspective it's still Tom Cavanaugh with roughly the same capabilities and goal.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X