The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Legends of tomorrow is time travel. One of the characters does it I think it is boosters gold son.
    Yeh i know about lot. The whole show is about vandal savage and how he changed the future and controls pretty much everything. The preview had all the members of legends on so i guess they will introduce him and them in that 2 episode crossover.
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• This show has gotten lazy on disguising Barry's voice when he is the flash.

In the final segment when he is talking down Patty it sounded like they weren't even using it. I'm like "if you are dating him how can you not tell who's voice that is?"
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        This show has gotten lazy on disguising Barry's voice when he is the flash.

In the final segment when he is talking down Patty it sounded like they weren't even using it. I'm like "if you are dating him how can you not tell who's voice that is?"
        Still does a better job of concealing his identity than Superman.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Still does a better job of concealing his identity than Superman.
          Not going to argue that. I just feel like the voice disguise they used in season one was different and made it harder to tell.

I'm sure they would say it's the same device. And maybe that's my point that now that I have a ton more time hearing his voice I can now tell it's his.
          sigpic

Comment

• The flash returns tonight just a heads up. (Arrow tomorrow night and Legends of Tomorrow Is Thursday)

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

The flash returns tonight just a heads up. (Arrow tomorrow night and Legends of Tomorrow Is Thursday)
              Ohhh really!

Well Looks like this is going to be a good week after all!
              sigpic

Comment

• Does every show have to feature a dad who doesn't know that he had a kid, and the kid resents him anyways?
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  Does every show have to feature a dad who doesn't know that he had a kid, and the kid resents him anyways?
                  It's pretty common in real life.

I don't have a problem with it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm interested in how many speedsters we will have at the end of the season lol. Currently 3 and 1 without his powers and 2 others who haven't shown them yet most likely don't have them yet.

Thought last night's episode was pretty decent and getting the back half going since I felt the first half was having a large chunk set up legends so hopefully they keep the ending of the season going strong.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

• Enjoyed the episode and loved the name drop and wonder if it will point towards a future villain or if he makes an appearance this season. Or if it was just a name tease worth no point.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

Enjoyed the episode and loved the name drop and wonder if it will point towards a future villain or if he makes an appearance this season. Or if it was just a name tease worth no point.
                        I'm kinda wondering if that name drop was a hint at who the current villain is...Kinda wondering if someone is faking their speed loss.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Crazy good episode this week.

I zoned out a couple of times because I'm addicted to the main forums this week after our SB victory. But paid enough attention to one of the best episodes of the season.
                          sigpic

Comment

Crazy good episode this week.

I zoned out a couple of times because I'm addicted to the main forums this week after our SB victory. But paid enough attention to one of the best episodes of the season.
                            Yeah now that they seem to be focusing more on the main sorry line it has gotten much better. Plus going to earth 2 was great and really a lot of the minor sorry lines they have slowly built seeming to grow was nice also.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

• So the man behind the glass is Jay Garrick's dopplegangar right?

And Barry is gaining on zooms speed? If that's possible? Which could be the key to victory.
                              sigpic

Comment

So the man behind the glass is Jay Garrick's dopplegangar right?

And Barry is gaining on zooms speed? If that's possible? Which could be the key to victory.
                                In my interpretation & I may be wrong, but I don't think that was Jay who got yanked in. The guy who got yanked was supposed to be their Jay. The guy behind the glass said that wasn't Jay
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                                X