The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    In my interpretation & I may be wrong, but I don't think that was Jay who got yanked in. The guy who got yanked was supposed to be their Jay. The guy behind the glass said that wasn't Jay
    That's not what I asked
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      So the man behind the glass is Jay Garrick's dopplegangar right?

And Barry is gaining on zooms speed? If that's possible? Which could be the key to victory.
      We have already seen Jays doppelganger and I don't believe that it is him. That was the name drop of hunter Solomon on earth 1. Granted that name is zoom but the zoom in this show is closer to black flash as hunter was pretty much the reverse flash for Wally west.

But yeah I wonder what the guy was trying to get across with the Jay garrick tapping.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        We have already seen Jays doppelganger and I don't believe that it is him. That was the name drop of hunter Solomon on earth 1. Granted that name is zoom but the zoom in this show is closer to black flash as hunter was pretty much the reverse flash for Wally west.

But yeah I wonder what the guy was trying to get across with the Jay garrick tapping.
        We saw him or just heard reference to him?

I may be way off I just thought he sort of looked close to him and was about the right size.

But Humcalc may be right that it can't be his dopplegangar if the guy we see isn't even the real Jay Garrick.
        sigpic

Comment

We saw him or just heard reference to him?

I may be way off I just thought he sort of looked close to him and was about the right size.

But Humcalc may be right that it can't be his dopplegangar if the guy we see isn't even the real Jay Garrick.
          I have two theories. Zoom is earth-3 Jay Garrick or Jay Garrick has been cloned by Harrison Wells trying to create another speedster, zoom is Jay's clone as is the guy in the mask.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            I have two theories. Zoom is earth-3 Jay Garrick or Jay Garrick has been cloned by Harrison Wells trying to create another speedster, zoom is Jay's clone as is the guy in the mask.
            So then I'm not crazy thinking it was the same actor playing that role.
            sigpic

Comment

So then I'm not crazy thinking it was the same actor playing that role.
              No I don't think you are crazy. I think some form of Jay Garrick (be it a clone, or another alternate earth, ect...) is zoom, it's not a stretch that he'd have another version of himself locked up and of course he wouldn't want anyone seeing his face or hearing him talk. The whole Earth-1 Jay being "Hunter Zoloman" thing sort of sealed that line of thought for me (though obviously it could be a red herring) We'll see I guess.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                A theorie i like is zoom is jay garrik that overdosed on velocity 9 and the guy is the mask
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• I HATE these confusing storylines. I like simple good vs. bad guys
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I HATE these confusing storylines. I like simple good vs. bad guys
                    What's confusing about it? It's Zoom vs Flash.
                    sigpic

Comment

What's confusing about it? It's Zoom vs Flash.
                      Two worlds, duplicates of characters, time travel, etc.
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Two worlds, duplicates of characters, time travel, etc.
                        I'm not a major fan of time travel but it's still good guy vs bad guy. And it's not confusing which is which.
                        sigpic

Comment

I HATE these confusing storylines. I like simple good vs. bad guys
                          Well, perhaps science fiction isn't your thing then...Because this is the kind of thing Sci-fi nuts such as myself thrive off of. I love things like this in a show which is probably why I enjoyed lost so much.
                          sigpic

Comment

• It took me half the episode tonight to realize Diggle and his wife were in the wrong show.
                            sigpic

Comment

• And now we know who zoom is
                              sigpic

Comment

And now we know who zoom is
                                That was Jay, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X