No announcement yet.

The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is behind the Iron mask, Jay from another world?

So when Earth 2 Jay showed Barry his Earth one doppelganger Hunter Zolomon, was that really Zoom just out of disquise sitting on the bench?
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I'm kinda wondering if that name drop was a hint at who the current villain is...Kinda wondering if someone is faking their speed loss.
      Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I have two theories. Zoom is earth-3 Jay Garrick or Jay Garrick has been cloned by Harrison Wells trying to create another speedster, zoom is Jay's clone as is the guy in the mask.
      sigpic

Comment

• When did they drop the name Hunter Zolomon? I must have missed that part
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I like it Freyaka
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            When did they drop the name Hunter Zolomon? I must have missed that part
            When Jay was trying to find his doppleganger on earth one. He took frost to observe him sitting on a bench and said he was adopted by the zolomon's and that they changed his name to hunter.
            sigpic

Comment

• My head is spinning after that one.
              sigpic

Comment

• Yay, we about to get a black flash up in here! Wally West Hype!
                sigpic

Comment

Yay, we about to get a black flash up in here! Wally West Hype!
                  My guess wally comes into the picture I wouldn't doubt if we get Jessie quick also.

And I'm guessing barry is in the speed force.

But still going to miss the red headed wally.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    My guess wally comes into the picture I wouldn't doubt if we get Jessie quick also.

And I'm guessing barry is in the speed force.

But still going to miss the red headed wally.
                    He doesn't even exist in the comics anymore. I agree, we're going to have 3 speedsters on the team by the end of the season (Barry will be back by the end of the next episode I'm pretty sure. Season 3 will focus on Barry mentoring Wally, who knows what they'll do for a villain.
                    sigpic

Comment

He doesn't even exist in the comics anymore. I agree, we're going to have 3 speedsters on the team by the end of the season (Barry will be back by the end of the next episode I'm pretty sure. Season 3 will focus on Barry mentoring Wally, who knows what they'll do for a villain.
                      Yeah the new 52 completely changed the character. It wouldn't be so bad just changing from one minority to another (yes red headed superheroes are a minority lol) but they changed so much about the character. Would just preferred they just made a new character all together. And it doesn't look to be changing in rebirth unless they decide to make his character more like wally of old.

Villain I don't know since they sorta merged the 3 speedsters villain, but since they are following the new 52 they could always use the rogues again and turn them meta human.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                        Yeah the new 52 completely changed the character. It wouldn't be so bad just changing from one minority to another (yes red headed superheroes are a minority lol) but they changed so much about the character. Would just preferred they just made a new character all together. And it doesn't look to be changing in rebirth unless they decide to make his character more like wally of old.

Villain I don't know since they sorta merged the 3 speedsters villain, but since they are following the new 52 they could always use the rogues again and turn them meta human.
                        I like Snart and Mick just like they are thank you very much

We still haven't seen Top or Mirror Master. It'd be great to see Grodd return with an army of gorilla's under his command.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Flash has been amazing. Thought this last episode was good even with the corny zombie part thrown in there.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• I actually thought this weeks episode was rather lame.
                            sigpic

Comment

• i liked it !
                              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• What are you doing Flash? Trying to be like Arrow now?

Such an awful episode and this close to the season finale? How can they be wasting their time with this garbage.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X