The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    My guess is we will. I'm betting they will substitute Thomas Wayne with Robert Queen maybe Cyborg with Ray, but hopefully it will be a true flashpoint storyline
    I can hopeand that would be the route I would think they would take since it does seem DC wants to minimize the crossover characters from being on both TV and in the movies.

Will be interested to see the route they go and hopefully they don't mess it up lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• So Bary went back and screwed the timeline right ? We getting a full on flashpoint now ?
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
        So Bary went back and screwed the timeline right ? We getting a full on flashpoint now ?
        Pretty much. No dead parents means no growing up with Joe and Iris. I've read lots of comments on confusion of how he even exists as Flash after this. So I guess somehow the particle accelerator still goes off.

But then couldn't his parents also potentially just die like 3 months later? And he is still without parents.

All the thinking of time travel and affects makes my head hurt a little. But I think the show will handle it well next season. There will definitely be some major side effects that Barry didn't think through or didn't care about.
        sigpic

Comment

So Bary went back and screwed the timeline right ? We getting a full on flashpoint now ?
          I believe that's what is about to happen yep.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Pretty much. No dead parents means no growing up with Joe and Iris. I've read lots of comments on confusion of how he even exists as Flash after this. So I guess somehow the particle accelerator still goes off.

But then couldn't his parents also potentially just die like 3 months later? And he is still without parents.

All the thinking of time travel and affects makes my head hurt a little. But I think the show will handle it well next season. There will definitely be some major side effects that Barry didn't think through or didn't care about.
            Season final will be him having to go back and let his mom die. The room will have like 4 barry in it lol. Hopefully this affects arrow aswell. I bet his dad becomes the arrow.

I dont know if they will have him loose his powers, but the prospect of a full on season on Flashpoint is AWESOME
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I'm sure it'll end up a bit like flashpoint. He'll go back to the future and realize all hell is breaking lose because of the changes he's made.

I doubt we'll see the Atlantis VS Amazonian war due to the DC movie universe, but there will be something major happening due to the changes Barry made, he'll get back and spend part of the season fixing it before resetting everything back to pretty much what it was before he screwed the timeline up.

What's sad is he's probably had less impact on the timeline than the LoT crew and their idiotic though entertaining dealings with time.
              sigpic

Comment

• I didn't like the ending because we just got a DC movie regarding this on Netflix
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  I didn't like the ending because we just got a DC movie regarding this on Netflix
                  I am exited to see this flash's version. With how good the show has been i think they will do it justice, cmon man a live action flashpoint ? That is awesome !
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't like the ending because we just got a DC movie regarding this on Netflix
                    Completely different writing crews and characters. The version for TV will have similarities, but I'm positive the TV show version will be better.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Completely different writing crews and characters. The version for TV will have similarities, but I'm positive the TV show version will be better.
                      Why? This is the CW that we're talking about
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Why? This is the CW that we're talking about
                        You have a point about arrow, but the flash has been stelar all along from acting to writing
                        sigpic

Comment

You have a point about arrow, but the flash has been stelar all along from acting to writing
                          There have been episodes of flash that have suffered from bad writing. But that's sort of to be expected when you do 23 episode seasons. Gotta have some filler sometimes.

But season three is when The 100 started to really suck for me. So I wouldn't say flash can't still be hit by the CW bug. Not likely though from how they ended season two.
                          sigpic

Comment

• So the first episode is titled Flashpoint which was dropped awhile ago. But saw some pictures today from the set showing off wally in his kid flash outfit and another speedster in black.

Seems most guesses are going with Daniel west who also goes by the reverse flash. He was the new 52 one so it will be interesting to see if that is who it is or someone different.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

• Season 3 starts in 30 minutes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Season 3 starts in 30 minutes.
                                Been waiting all dang day! Granted I won't get it live, but man! Can't wait to see it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X