The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It's a major entertainment website. They review video games, movies, tv shows and comics as well as any and all news from each of those categories.
    I never pay attention to critics, I make my own decisions & I agree with you
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• So much potential with Salvitar and it has gone down hill since the reveal. Hopefully the can do something to fix it and I believe I read next season main villain won't be a speedster but I will believe that when it happens lol

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        So much potential with Salvitar and it has gone down hill since the reveal. Hopefully the can do something to fix it and I believe I read next season main villain won't be a speedster but I will believe that when it happens lol
        Cold needs to come back for a full villain arc.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Cold needs to come back for a full villain arc.
          Would be nice to have the whole rouges back as that is when they can be at their best

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Rest in peace HR disguised via transmogifier as Iris.
            sigpic

Comment

• To elaborate. In the original version of history, it was HR on the roof, not Joe. They didn't have the speed cannon the last time so he just killed Iris right away, this time he wanted to toy with Barry to show him the cannon doesn't work. HR felt that it was his fault that Iris was captured so he sacrificed himself (my assumption) and at the beginning of the next episode we're going to see the Iris disguise fade away. We won't see where Iris went because Wally or Jesse (whoever swapped HR for Iris while we and Savitar were distracted) will have taken her away and hidden here somewhere safe. She will remain hidden until Savitar is finally defeated.
              sigpic

Comment

• I hope that you're right
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  To elaborate. In the original version of history, it was HR on the roof, not Joe. They didn't have the speed cannon the last time so he just killed Iris right away, this time he wanted to toy with Barry to show him the cannon doesn't work. HR felt that it was his fault that Iris was captured so he sacrificed himself (my assumption) and at the beginning of the next episode we're going to see the Iris disguise fade away. We won't see where Iris went because Wally or Jesse (whoever swapped HR for Iris while we and Savitar were distracted) will have taken her away and hidden here somewhere safe. She will remain hidden until Savitar is finally defeated.
                  Only flaw there is then someone else would've had to have been transmogrified to be Hr. Since Hr was present when Savitar took Iris. Or you mean the swap happened while he was toying with Barry? Which makes sense.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Also Freyaka if your theory is correct then it would be the gang saving the hero. They would have to pull this off on their own without telling Barry. Because everything Barry does automatically appears in Batholamews memories. At least that's how I took it with him knowing the second he brought Captain Cold back from the past.

So there is literally nothing Barry can do that Bartholomew doesn't know. Which fits with him toying with Barry about the gun. So the gang has to defeat Savitar for him.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Well looks like I was "Mostly" right about my theory. Just not the execution of the theory.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I kind of wish the show had the courage to make Wally the permanent Flash but I'm sure they don't.
                        sigpic

Comment

I kind of wish the show had the courage to make Wally the permanent Flash but I'm sure they don't.
                          I do too...Barry will be back within 2 episodes.
                          sigpic

Comment

I kind of wish the show had the courage to make Wally the permanent Flash but I'm sure they don't.
                            The comics didn't have the courage to make wally the permanent flash I can't see the show doing that.

And here I was thinking a speed force storm was brewing making new speedsters like the first arc of the rebirth series lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                              The comics didn't have the courage to make wally the permanent flash I can't see the show doing that.

And here I was thinking a speed force storm was brewing making new speedsters like the first arc of the rebirth series lol.
                              I get that. And I realize Grant Gustin is the lead and we all like him. I just meant a season finale would have a better lasting impact and appreciation if they had the courage to replace him for a year and only keep him in a smaller role. But I'm sure he would fight that in his contract.
                              sigpic

Comment

I get that. And I realize Grant Gustin is the lead and we all like him. I just meant a season finale would have a better lasting impact and appreciation if they had the courage to replace him for a year and only keep him in a smaller role. But I'm sure he would fight that in his contract.
                                Well saw some set photos and they have Wally in the flash costume and not his kid flash one so I wonder how long they will keep it that way.

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X