The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Well saw some set photos and they have Wally in the flash costume and not his kid flash one so I wonder how long they will keep it that way.
    2 episodes?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      2 episodes?
      Thinking you are little high lol.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        Well saw some set photos and they have Wally in the flash costume and not his kid flash one so I wonder how long they will keep it that way.
        If they grew a pair, the entire season, but since they haven't. For about 5 minutes into the first episode.
        sigpic

Comment

• Arrow I think made it to the third episode at the mid season without Ollie after Al gul stabbed him and left him for dead.

So I think Flash could stomach a couple in the interest of developing Wally
          sigpic

Comment

• I won't watch it without Barry
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Well Freyaka called it. We made it one commercial break without Barry and only about 2/3 of the episode without him being a conscious Barry/Flash.

At least for now it appears the main villain may finally not be another speedster.
              sigpic

Comment

Well Freyaka called it. We made it one commercial break without Barry and only about 2/3 of the episode without him being a conscious Barry/Flash.

At least for now it appears the main villain may finally not be another speedster.
                No it isn't going to be a speedster, they've indicated they are done with speedster villains for awhile.
                sigpic

Comment

• Any idea who he is?
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    Any idea who he is?
                    IGN calls him the Thinker. I don’t know if that’s an official comic book villain or not but I assumed from the review that it is.
                    sigpic

Comment

IGN calls him the Thinker. I don’t know if that’s an official comic book villain or not but I assumed from the review that it is.
                      He is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinker_(DC_Comics)
                      sigpic

Comment

• Any chance that that's not the real Barry?

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          Any chance that that's not the real Barry?
                          What makes you ask that? Just that he could’ve been replaced coming out of the time force?

I’m not sure what purpose that would serve when they are clearly developing Thinker to be the season long villain.

I liked this episode better than the premier. But what on earth is Wally doing with that hair cut?
                          sigpic

Comment

What makes you ask that? Just that he could’ve been replaced coming out of the time force?

I’m not sure what purpose that would serve when they are clearly developing Thinker to be the season long villain.

I liked this episode better than the premier. But what on earth is Wally doing with that hair cut?
                            I think he's tempted to join Legends of Tomorrow, that kind of haircut fits their MO, it's horrible Especially when he's in his suit.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              I think he's tempted to join Legends of Tomorrow, that kind of haircut fits their MO, it's horrible Especially when he's in his suit.
                              I assume it wasn’t updated this week. I can’t remember if we ever saw him outside of the suit in the premier so maybe that’s why I didn’t notice it then. But this week I was like what is he doing?
                              sigpic

Comment

He was speaking gibberish, and not one teammate was there, when he emerged. Plus I've seen a lot of soaps & other shows with doubles

Comment

Working...
                                X