The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    He was speaking gibberish, and not one teammate was there, when he emerged. Plus I've seen a lot of soaps & other shows with doubles
    That’s because he was basically in isolation for 6 months. Most people go a little loony when isolated for extended periods of time.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      That’s because he was basically in isolation for 6 months. Most people go a little loony when isolated for extended periods of time.
      I wish that I knew what that felt like
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Fun episode this week. Tom welling is always a plus.

So after only 20 minutes dedicated to Wally before Barry came back now Wally is completely leaving.

Still this season is starting better than last.
        sigpic

Comment

Fun episode this week. Tom welling is always a plus.

So after only 20 minutes dedicated to Wally before Barry came back now Wally is completely leaving.

Still this season is starting better than last.
          The best part about Wally leaving is we no longer have to be tormented by that haircut.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            The best part about Wally leaving is we no longer have to be tormented by that haircut.
            True story!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Yeah the haircut is bad lol. Decent start to the season and at least 12 villains of the week already set up.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Entertaining episode with the plastic man. Really taking their time hashing out the villain but Barry may finally be waking up to it.

One troublesome trend while trying to be more light and fun this season is Barry seems to be a lot quicker to reveal his identify to people without any repercussions. Granted this episode was two possible allies though.
                sigpic

Comment

Entertaining episode with the plastic man. Really taking their time hashing out the villain but Barry may finally be waking up to it.

One troublesome trend while trying to be more light and fun this season is Barry seems to be a lot quicker to reveal his identify to people without any repercussions. Granted this episode was two possible allies though.
                  I don't have a problem him revealing himself for plasticman personally, he's going to be a good guy. The kid they got playing him was spot on perfect for the part. I've avoided spoilers this year so I was completely unaware he'd be in there.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I was very pleasantly surprised with plasticman. Granted, I'm not overly familiar with the comics, so I only have online comments to go on...

But what I liked is the idea of what they did with him... regardless of persona. It was refreshing to have a Meta who isn't automatically evil regardless of what they were prior to getting powers... and on top of that, also actually overcame some of his own issues to be that way and prove Barry wrong about him. If he's going to be our one season regular newb to the team, that's cool... I'd have also been ok with him resuming a normal life or going about his own way as a hero.

Just a decent change of pace.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• I've always envisioned Jim Carrey in his prime playing plastic man, that's the kind of personality the comic version has, the guy they casted actually kind of reminded me of Carrey
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        I've always envisioned Jim Carrey in his prime playing plastic man, that's the kind of personality the comic version has, the guy they casted actually kind of reminded me of Carrey
                        He reminded me a lot of Carrey. A few other lesser known actors as well whom I'm having a harder time placing.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                          He reminded me a lot of Carrey. A few other lesser known actors as well whom I'm having a harder time placing.
                          Yea that was kinda like "throw some aviator's on that dude and some tights and you got plastic man!" Love the casting and I think he'll be a fun character.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Yeah i like the character and if he is going to be a part of the team he needs to know

But now Gypsies Dad also knows. And they were quick to reveal to Cecile. Although I think that was last season?

But with a new baby coming it seems to normally be treated as putting their lives at risk. Which is why Ollie never tells many people.
                            sigpic

Comment

• The four show crossover event started last night. Unlike last year it actually starts at the beginning of Supergirl this time. So unless you plan to skip the crossover event you’ll have to watch all four shows.

Also important to know they are doing two shows a night and only Monday and Tuesday. And the order of shows is not normal.

The app shows Arrow as the second in the story. Which i haven’t watched that half yet so I can’t spoil. But if you plan to watch later in the week make sure you start with Supergirl, Arrow before flash and Legends.
                              sigpic

Comment

The four show crossover event started last night. Unlike last year it actually starts at the beginning of Supergirl this time. So unless you plan to skip the crossover event you’ll have to watch all four shows.

Also important to know they are doing two shows a night and only Monday and Tuesday. And the order of shows is not normal.

The app shows Arrow as the second in the story. Which i haven’t watched that half yet so I can’t spoil. But if you plan to watch later in the week make sure you start with Supergirl, Arrow before flash and Legends.
                                Good to know, I would have just started with the Flash tonight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X