No announcement yet.

The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo Felicity is a despicable human being...Why couldn't Nazi-Ollie murder her, or even more satisfying, Thawn could have ciscoed her...
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Soooo Felicity is a despicable human being...Why couldn't Nazi-Ollie murder her, or even more satisfying, Thawn could have ciscoed her...
      I fail to see how she is a despicable human being. Sure it was rude to interrupt Barry and Iris wedding to throw that in there. She could’ve just as easily waited until after. But i hardly believe it makes her despicable.

As for the rest of the crossover I thought the entire thing was an amazing spectacle and it seems like DC handled that way better than their movies.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        I fail to see how she is a despicable human being. Sure it was rude to interrupt Barry and Iris wedding to throw that in there. She could’ve just as easily waited until after. But i hardly believe it makes her despicable.

As for the rest of the crossover I thought the entire thing was an amazing spectacle and it seems like DC handled that way better than their movies.
        I just hate her with a passion. She's one of the most selfish people on TV....
        sigpic

Comment

I just hate her with a passion. She's one of the most selfish people on TV....
          I mean I’m not saying it wasn’t extremely odd that the writers felt the need to throw that in at the end. I honestly felt the Barry Iris thing was better suited to be left to the Individual Flash season but they had to throw that in too.

I’m not condoning her behavior because it’s something I would never do. I would say I wouldn’t put it past CW to say next week this all didn’t really happen and things go back to status quo. But I know Grey has been on his way off the show for awhile and that would be a really crappy fake send off to bring him back next week and have to write him out again. So I’m sure that end scene will stick. Just seemed odd they handled it that way.
          sigpic

Comment

• How long is this frame-up going to last?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              How long is this frame-up going to last?
              Till the end of January when they come back from the break.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Till the end of January when they come back from the break.
                Thanks
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• So finally caught up with these shows and thought crisis on earth x was great and all the cameos like the Ray and red tornado where good.

As far as the flash goes. I think plastic man is going to be a great addition to the team. Villain is doing a wonderful job and the finally at the break was great.

O and I agree felicity is the destroyer of arrow and really forced crisis to end in a downer, butt the rest was amazing enough I can overlook it.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    So finally caught up with these shows and thought crisis on earth x was great and all the cameos like the Ray and red tornado where good.

As far as the flash goes. I think plastic man is going to be a great addition to the team. Villain is doing a wonderful job and the finally at the break was great.

O and I agree felicity is the destroyer of arrow and really forced crisis to end in a downer, butt the rest was amazing enough I can overlook it.
                    You know, I haven't watched a single episode of Arrow since the crossover, I am not sure I ever will again... Unless they kill of Felicity...
                    sigpic

Comment

You know, I haven't watched a single episode of Arrow since the crossover, I am not sure I ever will again... Unless they kill of Felicity...
                      To be fair there has only been one episode since then which I haven't watched yet. Was going to watch it this morning while I rode the bike. But overtime came up and 4 hours of time and a half sounded much better than watching arrow lol

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                        To be fair there has only been one episode since then which I haven't watched yet. Was going to watch it this morning while I rode the bike. But overtime came up and 4 hours of time and a half sounded much better than watching arrow lol
                        It was by far the worst of the midseason finales. It won't do anything to convince Freyaka it's worth coming back to.
                        sigpic

Comment

• These CW shows are starting to really stink.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sometimes this show is a lot more entertaining when it's villain of the week.
                            sigpic

Comment

• How much longer is he going to be in jail?

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                How much longer is he going to be in jail?
                                Good question. It will probably take some sort of incriminating evidence against the wife to prove Barry is innocent. But at the same time I don't see how they can resolve the season without him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X