Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flash

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I won't watch again until he's out. It's called "The Flash", not The Friends Of the Flash
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      I won't watch again until he's out. It's called "The Flash", not The Friends Of the Flash
      Well the Flash is still in the episodes so that seems a little silly.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Wow CW is getting extremely lazy and pathetic in the way they write away problems in the script.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Wow CW is getting extremely lazy and pathetic in the way they write away problems in the script.
          Yea, that was painfully anti-climatic...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Yea, that was painfully anti-climatic...
            I mean they contradicted themselves literally in a 5 minute span. He just got done telling Cisco and Caitlin how he wanted to get out the right way legally. And then 5 minutes later he is stoked and celebrating their deceitful scam? Hopefully it doesn't hold up long and someone figures out the lie. Because if that's the end of him having to deal with that fiasco then it's just lazy.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Ughhh...that episode. That was painful.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Ughhh...that episode. That was painful.
                Yep. I saw on IGn days ago that Iris was going to somehow be a speedsters. And I immediately lost interest in finding out how. I just finally watched it this morning. I don’t know why this show feels the need to make everyone a meta in some form. But it’s not much different than everyone on Arrow has to learn martial arts.

                The Cecile thing was absurd to begin with and I’m not sure but this might have been worse. At least it was kept to a one episode fluke though.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Soooooooo.... Is Wellsobard back? Sure seemed like that was him instead of Harry last night. Gideon also seemed to think so.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • I haven't seen the current season since I didn't finish the last season until the current was already a few episodes in. So basically waiting until Netflix gets to upload the current season. But based on some of the things being said here, is it even worth watching this season?
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      I haven't seen the current season since I didn't finish the last season until the current was already a few episodes in. So basically waiting until Netflix gets to upload the current season. But based on some of the things being said here, is it even worth watching this season?


                      It hasn't been terrible this season, just the villain as always sucks, this might be the worst villain so far... This weeks episode was one of the better episodes of the season, I dunno, there are 5-6 more episodes, it might finish strong.

                      It's kind of a meh season overall, but it's not nearly as terrible as ever season of arrow after season 2.

                      Legends of Tomorrow on the other hand, boy was that fun! lol
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Pretty solid episode. Much better when they don’t have Barry dwelling too much on his decisions affecting people.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          Pretty solid episode. Much better when they don’t have Barry dwelling too much on his decisions affecting people.
                          Anytime Danny Trejo shows up it's a solid episode in my book.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Anytime Danny Trejo shows up it's a solid episode in my book.
                            Jay and Silent Bob was a fun cameo too.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Jay and Silent Bob was a fun cameo too.
                              I forgot about that, and what was FRICKEN AWESOME was that it wasn't just the actors playing cameos of random characters. They were straight up playing Jay and Silent Bob. Granted, it was the most PG version of Jay and Silent Bob of all time, but it was them.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                I forgot about that, and what was FRICKEN AWESOME was that it wasn't just the actors playing cameos of random characters. They were straight up playing Jay and Silent Bob. Granted, it was the most PG version of Jay and Silent Bob of all time, but it was them.
                                It had to get the CW treatment. But I'll take it.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X