Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flash

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I kind of really hated the twist at the end of this weeks episode.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • I didn't think it was possible but this season of the Flash might actually be worse than last season.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        I didn't think it was possible but this season of the Flash might actually be worse than last season.
        I'm enjoying it...
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          I'm enjoying it...
          I like parts of it. But the Thinker is just starting to fall flat with me. Just too many twists with the character that are kind of annoying. And to have a complete episode without him even involved with only 2 remaining in the season is just really weird timing. It's a little too drawn out for me this year.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Really solid penultimate episode this week. The beginning scene was really fun to watch. I'm excited to see how this season finishes.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              Really solid penultimate episode this week. The beginning scene was really fun to watch. I'm excited to see how this season finishes.
              Oh ya, that was on last night lol...I was too busy catching up on the finale of Timeless (Awesome freaking show by the way) and Westworld.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Oh ya, that was on last night lol...I was too busy catching up on the finale of Timeless (Awesome freaking show by the way) and Westworld.
                I had to wait till this morning to get it on the CW app because my stupid Directv DVR crapped out from rain. I haven't started season 2 of Westworld yet. We have to finish the season finale of Homeland tonight and may boot that up after.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Finale wasn't anywhere near remotely as bad as the reviews had said. Some pretty decent action though their method of finally breaking through against Devoe seemed a little too easy. But the overall conflict resolution wasn't.

                  Curious to see where they go with Norah in season 5 as it appears to be possibly a repeat Flashpoint affect would be my guess.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • So the cross-over has been epically good so far (though the first episode was miles better than the arrow episode.) Loved all the easter eggs (like Bane's Mask!) wasn't a huge fan of Batwoman, the suit was nice, the actress was kinda meh.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      So the cross-over has been epically good so far (though the first episode was miles better than the arrow episode.) Loved all the easter eggs (like Bane's Mask!) wasn't a huge fan of Batwoman, the suit was nice, the actress was kinda meh.
                      I was disappointed that we didn’t get to see Batman. Thought we were going to with the tease at the end of the Flash episode. But it has been enjoyable so far. Looking forward to tonight’s Supergirl episode.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                        I was disappointed that we didn’t get to see Batman. Thought we were going to with the tease at the end of the Flash episode. But it has been enjoyable so far. Looking forward to tonight’s Supergirl episode.
                        Fox has exclusive rights to Wayne/Batman on TV right now because of Gotham. I don't think they CAN show him. I'm actually surprised they can mention him right now.

                        As a huge fan of Smallville though, when "Somebody Save me" started playing as they were going to see Kara, I loved it!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                          I was disappointed that we didn’t get to see Batman. Thought we were going to with the tease at the end of the Flash episode. But it has been enjoyable so far. Looking forward to tonight’s Supergirl episode.
                          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Fox has exclusive rights to Wayne/Batman on TV right now because of Gotham. I don't think they CAN show him. I'm actually surprised they can mention him right now.

                          As a huge fan of Smallville though, when "Somebody Save me" started playing as they were going to see Kara, I loved it!
                          On top of the rights thing I'm pretty sure media reported all summer he would not be appearing in the CW universe. Like ever.

                          I haven't started these current seasons though. Going to try bypassing the week to week this year and binge them all on Netflix next summer. See if that makes them a little more entertaining. Not that I haven't liked them in the past or anything. But sometimes binging makes stuff more addicting.

                          And with this being the first post about either show all fall I don't think I've been missing much of the social interaction around the shows.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            On top of the rights thing I'm pretty sure media reported all summer he would not be appearing in the CW universe. Like ever.

                            I haven't started these current seasons though. Going to try bypassing the week to week this year and binge them all on Netflix next summer. See if that makes them a little more entertaining. Not that I haven't liked them in the past or anything. But sometimes binging makes stuff more addicting.

                            And with this being the first post about either show all fall I don't think I've been missing much of the social interaction around the shows.
                            I haven't been talking about it because the thread hasn't popped up in my sub list, but It's been a very solid year. Arrow has actually be really enjoyable, as has flash (I don't watch Supergirl and I haven't watched legends yet)
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Fox has exclusive rights to Wayne/Batman on TV right now because of Gotham. I don't think they CAN show him. I'm actually surprised they can mention him right now.

                              As a huge fan of Smallville though, when "Somebody Save me" started playing as they were going to see Kara, I loved it!
                              I hadn’t thought of the rights aspect. Makes sense.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                                I hadn’t thought of the rights aspect. Makes sense.
                                DC has traditionally been very restrictive on what they have allowed to be included on TV as well. Smallville was a rather large show, they weren't allowed to have him don the Superman suite until like 10 minutes into the final episode. Clark/Batman has never appeared on TV as an adult (Gotham is obviously an origin story and he will be in the suit by the end of the show later this year)

                                DC is starting to embrace the "elseworlds" thing. The new Joker movie starring Joaquin Phoenix is set in an alternate universe and not tied to the movie universe, the TV shows are doing this crossover and then on the DC streaming service they have Titans.

                                DC is finally starting to understand that they suck at movies and is starting to embrace TV as a medium. I wouldn't be shocked to see Batman in the future (especially since the guy playing Superman in Supergirl is possibly getting his own spin-off show as well)
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X