X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Anytime Danny Trejo shows up it's a solid episode in my book.
    Jay and Silent Bob was a fun cameo too.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Pretty solid episode. Much better when they don’t have Barry dwelling too much on his decisions affecting people.
    Anytime Danny Trejo shows up it's a solid episode in my book.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Pretty solid episode. Much better when they don’t have Barry dwelling too much on his decisions affecting people.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I haven't seen the current season since I didn't finish the last season until the current was already a few episodes in. So basically waiting until Netflix gets to upload the current season. But based on some of the things being said here, is it even worth watching this season?

It hasn't been terrible this season, just the villain as always sucks, this might be the worst villain so far... This weeks episode was one of the better episodes of the season, I dunno, there are 5-6 more episodes, it might finish strong.

It's kind of a meh season overall, but it's not nearly as terrible as ever season of arrow after season 2.

Legends of Tomorrow on the other hand, boy was that fun! lol

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    I haven't seen the current season since I didn't finish the last season until the current was already a few episodes in. So basically waiting until Netflix gets to upload the current season. But based on some of the things being said here, is it even worth watching this season?

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Soooooooo.... Is Wellsobard back? Sure seemed like that was him instead of Harry last night. Gideon also seemed to think so.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Ughhh...that episode. That was painful.
    Yep. I saw on IGn days ago that Iris was going to somehow be a speedsters. And I immediately lost interest in finding out how. I just finally watched it this morning. I don’t know why this show feels the need to make everyone a meta in some form. But it’s not much different than everyone on Arrow has to learn martial arts.

The Cecile thing was absurd to begin with and I’m not sure but this might have been worse. At least it was kept to a one episode fluke though.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Ughhh...that episode. That was painful.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Yea, that was painfully anti-climatic...
    I mean they contradicted themselves literally in a 5 minute span. He just got done telling Cisco and Caitlin how he wanted to get out the right way legally. And then 5 minutes later he is stoked and celebrating their deceitful scam? Hopefully it doesn't hold up long and someone figures out the lie. Because if that's the end of him having to deal with that fiasco then it's just lazy.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Wow CW is getting extremely lazy and pathetic in the way they write away problems in the script.
    Yea, that was painfully anti-climatic...

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Wow CW is getting extremely lazy and pathetic in the way they write away problems in the script.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I won't watch again until he's out. It's called "The Flash", not The Friends Of the Flash
    Well the Flash is still in the episodes so that seems a little silly.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    I won't watch again until he's out. It's called "The Flash", not The Friends Of the Flash

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    How much longer is he going to be in jail?
    Good question. It will probably take some sort of incriminating evidence against the wife to prove Barry is innocent. But at the same time I don't see how they can resolve the season without him.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    How much longer is he going to be in jail?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X