Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Sometimes this show is a lot more entertaining when it's villain of the week.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    These CW shows are starting to really stink.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    You know, I haven't watched a single episode of Arrow since the crossover, I am not sure I ever will again... Unless they kill of Felicity...
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    To be fair there has only been one episode since then which I haven't watched yet. Was going to watch it this morning while I rode the bike. But overtime came up and 4 hours of time and a half sounded much better than watching arrow lol
    It was by far the worst of the midseason finales. It won't do anything to convince Freyaka it's worth coming back to.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    You know, I haven't watched a single episode of Arrow since the crossover, I am not sure I ever will again... Unless they kill of Felicity...
    To be fair there has only been one episode since then which I haven't watched yet. Was going to watch it this morning while I rode the bike. But overtime came up and 4 hours of time and a half sounded much better than watching arrow lol

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    So finally caught up with these shows and thought crisis on earth x was great and all the cameos like the Ray and red tornado where good.

As far as the flash goes. I think plastic man is going to be a great addition to the team. Villain is doing a wonderful job and the finally at the break was great.

O and I agree felicity is the destroyer of arrow and really forced crisis to end in a downer, butt the rest was amazing enough I can overlook it.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    So finally caught up with these shows and thought crisis on earth x was great and all the cameos like the Ray and red tornado where good.

As far as the flash goes. I think plastic man is going to be a great addition to the team. Villain is doing a wonderful job and the finally at the break was great.

O and I agree felicity is the destroyer of arrow and really forced crisis to end in a downer, butt the rest was amazing enough I can overlook it.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Till the end of January when they come back from the break.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    How long is this frame-up going to last?
    Till the end of January when they come back from the break.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    How long is this frame-up going to last?

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I just hate her with a passion. She's one of the most selfish people on TV....
    I mean I’m not saying it wasn’t extremely odd that the writers felt the need to throw that in at the end. I honestly felt the Barry Iris thing was better suited to be left to the Individual Flash season but they had to throw that in too.

I’m not condoning her behavior because it’s something I would never do. I would say I wouldn’t put it past CW to say next week this all didn’t really happen and things go back to status quo. But I know Grey has been on his way off the show for awhile and that would be a really crappy fake send off to bring him back next week and have to write him out again. So I’m sure that end scene will stick. Just seemed odd they handled it that way.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I fail to see how she is a despicable human being. Sure it was rude to interrupt Barry and Iris wedding to throw that in there. She could’ve just as easily waited until after. But i hardly believe it makes her despicable.

As for the rest of the crossover I thought the entire thing was an amazing spectacle and it seems like DC handled that way better than their movies.
    I just hate her with a passion. She's one of the most selfish people on TV....

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Soooo Felicity is a despicable human being...Why couldn't Nazi-Ollie murder her, or even more satisfying, Thawn could have ciscoed her...
    I fail to see how she is a despicable human being. Sure it was rude to interrupt Barry and Iris wedding to throw that in there. She could’ve just as easily waited until after. But i hardly believe it makes her despicable.

As for the rest of the crossover I thought the entire thing was an amazing spectacle and it seems like DC handled that way better than their movies.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Soooo Felicity is a despicable human being...Why couldn't Nazi-Ollie murder her, or even more satisfying, Thawn could have ciscoed her...

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    The four show crossover event started last night. Unlike last year it actually starts at the beginning of Supergirl this time. So unless you plan to skip the crossover event you’ll have to watch all four shows.

Also important to know they are doing two shows a night and only Monday and Tuesday. And the order of shows is not normal.

The app shows Arrow as the second in the story. Which i haven’t watched that half yet so I can’t spoil. But if you plan to watch later in the week make sure you start with Supergirl, Arrow before flash and Legends.
    Good to know, I would have just started with the Flash tonight.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    The four show crossover event started last night. Unlike last year it actually starts at the beginning of Supergirl this time. So unless you plan to skip the crossover event you’ll have to watch all four shows.

Also important to know they are doing two shows a night and only Monday and Tuesday. And the order of shows is not normal.

The app shows Arrow as the second in the story. Which i haven’t watched that half yet so I can’t spoil. But if you plan to watch later in the week make sure you start with Supergirl, Arrow before flash and Legends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X