X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    You forgot the best part....

GRODD
    Yes I did. That part was awesome. Just can't wait for him to have an episode where we can really see him.
    sigpic

Comment

• Can anyone explain to me how they got DNA from Barry in the future? I didn't get that part
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Can anyone explain to me how they got DNA from Barry in the future? I didn't get that part
        the flash is known for time travel. So odds are future flash goes back in time to battle reverse flash and during the battle future flash saves his younger self while the reverse flash killed his mom.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

the flash is known for time travel. So odds are future flash goes back in time to battle reverse flash and during the battle future flash saves his younger self while the reverse flash killed his mom.
          Thank you
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• General Eiling "Oh my God"

Grodd "no, not god, Grodd!!"
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              General Eiling "Oh my God"

Grodd "no, not god, Grodd!!"
              That episode was all around awesomeness.

I really like the Firestorm character.

There were a couple of key references to things that had me cracking up. Unfortunately now all I can remember is the Ross and Rachel one.

Oh I remember now. It's crazy that now the crazy language reference when you don't understand something used in shows is Darthraki. And Game of thrones is only four seasons in. It used to be kling on for people my age. Now it's changed.

There was one more that I think Sid said in the lab and I can't remember.

But right now I like this show more than Arrow and Smallville I think.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                That episode was all around awesomeness.

I really like the Firestorm character.

There were a couple of key references to things that had me cracking up. Unfortunately now all I can remember is the Ross and Rachel one.

Oh I remember now. It's crazy that now the crazy language reference when you don't understand something used in shows is Darthraki. And Game of thrones is only four seasons in. It used to be kling on for people my age. Now it's changed.

There was one more that I think Sid said in the lab and I can't remember.

But right now I like this show more than Arrow and Smallville I think.
                Yeah Cisco said some funny things. Like the time travel conversation mentioning the Terminator and Back to the Future to help describe what they ment. Also yeah we had a guy that can turn into poison gas in the basement locked up. That was so week 3

I think what is helping the flash is the learning the powers makes for some good episodes because Smallville started well to for the same reason. But a plus for Flash is they have built up some solid Villians to carry the show to greatness.

Because when you think of Arrow's best parts it was the end of Season 1 with Merlyn and than Season 2 when Deathstroke came into play. A solid villian is needed to help make these shows stick. The villian a week ended up being Smallvilles downfall, and honestly I think they should expand on what Arrow did with the Brick story arc and have some of these villians have a few episodes.

But Arrow right now really needs to find it's villian to drive the show and Flash you is building multiple villians that are really great.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Yeah Cisco said some funny things. Like the time travel conversation mentioning the Terminator and Back to the Future to help describe what they ment. Also yeah we had a guy that can turn into poison gas in the basement locked up. That was so week 3

I think what is helping the flash is the learning the powers makes for some good episodes because Smallville started well to for the same reason. But a plus for Flash is they have built up some solid Villians to carry the show to greatness.

Because when you think of Arrow's best parts it was the end of Season 1 with Merlyn and than Season 2 when Deathstroke came into play. A solid villian is needed to help make these shows stick. The villian a week ended up being Smallvilles downfall, and honestly I think they should expand on what Arrow did with the Brick story arc and have some of these villians have a few episodes.

But Arrow right now really needs to find it's villian to drive the show and Flash you is building multiple villians that are really great.
                  Yeah the bolded is what I was trying to remember that had me laughing. That he made a reference sort of like that they are in a show. And it was episode three.

I agree on the villains. Initially it was nice on Smallville and worked but got old. Brainiac was a decent season long nemesis and Lex was good overall till they were dumb and killed him. Although it also took a long time for Lex to become a villain. Outside of that they didn't really have any long term villains. And the show really drug out in the last 3-4 seasons. By the time they dedicated a season to general Zod the show had run it's course.

And I completely agree on Arrow. Merlyn was good and we were learning the show and character. Season 2 was spectacular. But season 3 has struggled to find good footing. I had hoped Ra's Al Gul would be longer lasting but appears to not be. I hear Slade is supposed to be back in tonight's episode so we may be in for another epic clash in season 4 with him.

I agree Flash seems to be doing better building the villains plus even giving Flash a few super hero's to team up with at times. But even though he is technically still on their side I also feel that Welles is a great first season villain. Barry doesn't know he is a villain but we do.

I hope I'm not jumping the gun though. We'll have to wait till next season to see if Flash can keep this up.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'll leave this one with the link without all my questions.

Since the show doesn't have a name yet I'll put this in both Arrow and Flash threads and not start a new one. Looks like the Arrow/Flash spinoff has been greenlit for a team of superheroes.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/...aity-lotz?read
                    sigpic

Comment

• Just a heads up this returns this week.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

• So looks like the Weather Wizard is in this next episode and Spartacus actors keep on coming and honestly those characers have been pretty good in this universe. Deathstroke and Captain Boomerrang. And now the Weather Wizard

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• They've pulled several from the Prison Break show too with both Captain Cold and his partner having been the brothers on that show.

And T-bag is the one who had the police station at hostage.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Holy Cow Flash!!! What an amazing episode!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Holy Cow Flash!!! What an amazing episode!!!
                              What a disappointing episode. They killed off arguably my favorite character

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                What a disappointing episode. They killed off arguably my favorite character
                                You're on crack man. That episode was intense and amazing. So many great reveals.

And if I'm not mistaken from comic arcs that Birdman and Freyaka mentioned Cisco isn't exactly dead.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X