Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flash

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    You're on crack man. That episode was intense and amazing. So many great reveals.

    And if I'm not mistaken from comic arcs that Birdman and Freyaka mentioned Cisco isn't exactly dead.
    I've never read a comic. The reveals were good, but it shouldn't have happened in a regular episode. They should have waited until the finale for them
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      I've never read a comic. The reveals were good, but it shouldn't have happened in a regular episode. They should have waited until the finale for them
      I think you should finish the episode.


      spoilers****




      the last bit of the episode points to flashpoint aka time travel but even without the comic knowledge it was shown in the episode. The last bit of the episode showed Barry run through time essentially back to the beginning of the episode. So pretty much the only person effected by this episode was Barry as he was the one that ran through time.

      so he is back when Cisco is alive the police chief is healthy and Joe is still safe and iris doesn't know his secret and Cisco hasn't figured out the reverse flash yet.

      so the reveals happened but don't exist anymore.



      end spoilers***(




      Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

      Comment


      • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        I think you should finish the episode.


        spoilers****




        the last bit of the episode points to flashpoint aka time travel but even without the comic knowledge it was shown in the episode. The last bit of the episode showed Barry run through time essentially back to the beginning of the episode. So pretty much the only person effected by this episode was Barry as he was the one that ran through time.

        so he is back when Cisco is alive the police chief is healthy and Joe is still safe and iris doesn't know his secret and Cisco hasn't figured out the reverse flash yet.

        so the reveals happened but don't exist anymore.



        end spoilers***(
        I kind of figured that would happen next week. And if so it will buzzkill a little for me.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          I kind of figured that would happen next week. And if so it will buzzkill a little for me.
          I think it will depend on how they use this information, because those things are still in motion but a change could alter a few of them.

          and I wouldn't look at it as a buzz kill since they killed the hero vibe before he became the hero vibe. But time travel is always going to have that effect where it will make things irrelevant but some of the reveals we can use like wells is eobard thawne which was pretty much a given but now it is official and that wells is stuck in the past and trying to get Barry faster so he can get back to his own time.




          Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

          Comment


          • What an awesome episode!!!!! I will say though, I very nearly stopped watching after the Cisco/Wells scene...Glad I didn't.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • I think that my problem with this show is the time travel aspect. I'm not a fan of time travel stories, except for "Back To the Future"
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • Time travel was expected with the Flash and he was so fast he traveled back into the friendzone

                But overall this episode was meh. It was interesting seeing what changed due to Barry knowing the future and watching him finish the fight with the Weather Wizard was pretty funny.

                It will be interesting to see how the Barry and Eobard Thawne play out over the rest of the season as Barry is starting to suspect him now. And the dynamic between the rouges and the Flash could be interesting as they won't kill but still do what they want so it will be interesting watching how that plays out.

                Still not a fan of the gold gun as it isn't even her power from the comic books, and the fact Cisco built all three guns in a dinning room was a big stretch since the orginals were built in a high tech lab lol.

                Hopefully next week picks up some more as the end of the season wraps up.




                Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

                Comment


                • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  Time travel was expected with the Flash and he was so fast he traveled back into the friendzone

                  But overall this episode was meh. It was interesting seeing what changed due to Barry knowing the future and watching him finish the fight with the Weather Wizard was pretty funny.

                  It will be interesting to see how the Barry and Eobard Thawne play out over the rest of the season as Barry is starting to suspect him now. And the dynamic between the rouges and the Flash could be interesting as they won't kill but still do what they want so it will be interesting watching how that plays out.

                  Still not a fan of the gold gun as it isn't even her power from the comic books, and the fact Cisco built all three guns in a dinning room was a big stretch since the orginals were built in a high tech lab lol.

                  Hopefully next week picks up some more as the end of the season wraps up.
                  I thought it was interesting how events still played out how they had in the original timeline, only different. Like someone still found out Barry's identity except now it was cold instead of Iris, instead of Cisco dying to protect Wells secret it was the reporter. Wells still told Cisco he thought of him as a son.

                  There were 2-3 more but those were the big ones.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • So I'm going to post this here as a link, rather than a picture. Because this might possibly be one of the biggest spoilers of all time

                    https://40.media.tumblr.com/d81c7e58...mr9o1_1280.jpg

                    Click at your own peril.

                    Highlight for spoilers It's a picture of Oliver in a league of assassin green arrow suit, Barry in flash suit with his hood down, Ronnie/Firestorm all facing an unmasked Harrison Wells in reverse flash suit./end spoiler highlight
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • I LOVE the original "Flash" TV show
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • So Cisco is back. No surprise.

                        I like how they went the route of altered universe due to him changing one thing.

                        Still seems a little crazy that he is just ok with accepting this new time continuum though. Since a lot of things didn't go his way.

                        A little too tired to go in detail about the whole episode but it was pretty good.

                        And I said in arrow thread it was a repeat. But really not at all except first 5-10 minutes. Since he altered everything.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          So I'm going to post this here as a link, rather than a picture. Because this might possibly be one of the biggest spoilers of all time

                          https://40.media.tumblr.com/d81c7e58...mr9o1_1280.jpg

                          Click at your own peril.

                          Highlight for spoilers It's a picture of Oliver in a league of assassin green arrow suit, Barry in flash suit with his hood down, Ronnie/Firestorm all facing an unmasked Harrison Wells in reverse flash suit./end spoiler highlight
                          I guess this is less of a spoiler now if you watched the after the episode preview for the rest of the season. It pretty much shows everything that this picture showed.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • So I thought last night's episode was really good. And it was an interesting twist with Eobard and who he really is and how it was throwing off the blood sample. Plus I thought the Trickster was great and not his son who was just more goofy and just seemed awkward.

                            Now the orginal Trickster was great he had that perfect crazy yet calculating aura and just really did it well. Hopefully his son can really learn from him because he just pales in comparison lol.

                            O and the CGI really reared its ugly head in this episode with them being a lower budget TV series. The transformation and the fight scenes had some brutal CGI lol.




                            Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

                            Comment


                            • I didn't think the CGI was that bad.

                              Another good episode. Guess it shouldn't surprise that Hammel would do great as the Trickster. He was always great as the voice of the Joker. And they are similar.

                              So Barry also revealed to Eddie at the end with reason. Seems like Flash can't wait to tell his secret to people compared to Superman

                              Anyway the last few episodes of the season should be great.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                I didn't think the CGI was that bad.

                                Another good episode. Guess it shouldn't surprise that Hammel would do great as the Trickster. He was always great as the voice of the Joker. And they are similar.

                                So Barry also revealed to Eddie at the end with reason. Seems like Flash can't wait to tell his secret to people compared to Superman

                                Anyway the last few episodes of the season should be great.
                                The cartoon version of the Joker was based off Mark Hamill's original portrayal of the Trickster on the 90's flash TV show.



                                It makes me laugh because on Reddit everyone was like "oh his performance was good, but it felt like he was ripping off the Joker"

                                No, it's really the other way around. The iconic voice of the joker that we all grew up with really comes from that episode of the Flash. His performance there is what landed him the job as the Joker.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X