Last Comic Standing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
    I don't watch this show but I know of Joe Machi elsewhere.

If it's anything like this, it's probably good.
    Joe Machi dropped the biggest joke I've ever seen on last comic this week. It was beyond edgy and I about died laughing half out of shock that he just went there and half because it was that freaking hilarious! Not to mention keenans face was priceless

sigpic

Comment

Sad to see Laporte go last week. Used a joke to start with that was maybe a bit worn out for those who follow him. Even though he recovered the set it wasn't enough.

Rodman was certainly the one that killed last week. Love that he can roll with one subject for an entire set the way he does.

They've all really held my attention this season…
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
      Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Joe Machi dropped the biggest joke I've ever seen on last comic this week. It was beyond edgy and I about died laughing half out of shock that he just went there and half because it was that freaking hilarious! Not to mention keenans face was priceless

Yeah, Machi pulls off a lot of edgy material I think because he always looks so nervous for one, and two because he has a permagrin and no one knows what to do other than laugh I think. He's awesome.
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Working...
        X