No announcement yet.

Robin Williams dead at 63; Apparent suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now reported, robin was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

early stages

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      When I saw he had died on facebook, I got a sinking feeling in my heart. I was hoping it was another hoax.
      So I cut on the TV to see if CNN mentioned it, there it was. My eyes got a bit watery and my heart pained even more.
      I may not have known Robin personally, but growing up watching his films, seeing him on talk shows. he was such a kind spirit, he seemed like family. Everytime I see pictures of Aladdin and Genie I get sad. I saw a post saying Robin is just waiting for the rest of us to roll the dices.

Odd, a week before he died, I was thinking it will be weird when he passes. Death comes to all, but it just seems odd when people I grew up watching dies. Get a empty feeling.

Robin will be remembered not just in the hearts of his family and friends but the many children he made smile. The many souls he touched. Laughter brings us from the darkest of times and he provided the laughter.
      We share a very similar view and reaction to the news. Your last line says it all.
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
      Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

I changed my avi in honor of the late Robin Williams....how appropriate, tho, that he's a Broncos' Cheerleader.

I was looking at the pic I posted previously and noticed it didn't represent Robin as Teddy Roosevelt in the "Night at the Museum" series....did anyone else notice this?

Comment

- Robin Williams Laid to Rest, Ashes Scattered in San Francisco Bay -

"Robin Williams's closest family members and friends gathered at a private funeral in San Francisco last week to mourn the passing of the comedy legend, who died Aug. 11 at the age of 63.

The actor's remains were cremated, and the family scattered his ashes in San Francisco Bay, not far from his home, PEOPLE confirms.

The Oscar-winning actor committed suicide in his home in Tiburon, California. He is survived by his wife, Susan Schneider, and his three children, Zac, 31, Cody, 22, and Zelda, 25." ...

Although Williams's fans were unable to attend the intimate funeral, many of his admirers have extended their condolences by placing fan-made shrines at some of his most famous film locations. The executive producer of the Emmys also confirmed they are planning a public tribute to the beloved comedian to air during the Aug. 25 awards show."

http://www.people.com/article/robin-...memorial-ashes

The Emmy's tribute:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUHV703ZRys

Comment

Working...
          X