No announcement yet.

American Horror Story; Freakshow Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't feel like starting a new season 5 trailer. But it's up to you Eb if you want to. Thought maybe we could combine all of them into one show thread. Either way the new trailer is out for HOtel.

Personally it doesn't look to me like it will be any good. But I hope it's better than Freak Show
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone still watching this show?

I haven't even started it yet and I've been hearing it's absolutely awful from a buddy. IGN scores have been extremely low too.

Wondering if anyone here has an opinion. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't just delete all the recordings and cancel the show on my dvr.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm watching and enjoying it ... it's definitely not as good as season 1 Murder House but it's still a good show. It starts fast & furious so you'll know within the 1st episode exactly what is goin on. It's pretty gory and has a lot of X rated type scenes to so if you're not into that type of thing then maybe it's not for you.

They just renewed for season 6 too so the rating must still be pretty high, especially after last seasons crap fest!!

I would give it a go ... a few episodes in and you'll know whether it keeps your attention or not!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
          I'm watching and enjoying it ... it's definitely not as good as season 1 Murder House but it's still a good show. It starts fast & furious so you'll know within the 1st episode exactly what is goin on. It's pretty gory and has a lot of X rated type scenes to so if you're not into that type of thing then maybe it's not for you.

They just renewed for season 6 too so the rating must still be pretty high, especially after last seasons crap fest!!

I would give it a go ... a few episodes in and you'll know whether it keeps your attention or not!

Even the episode parental guides on this are too X-Rated for me. Holy crap.

Comment

So I binged watched all 10 episodes over the past week.

Thought it started horribly but in the end it's been a surprisingly great season.

Glad I didn't give up.

In my opinion the odd numbered seasons seem good while the even numbered seasons are crap
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              So I binged watched all 10 episodes over the past week.

Thought it started horribly but in the end it's been a surprisingly great season.

Glad I didn't give up.

In my opinion the odd numbered seasons seem good while the even numbered seasons are crap
              Other then season 1, you gotta stick witht hem all. All have pulled themselves out, IMO.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                Other then season 1, you gotta stick witht hem all. All have pulled themselves out, IMO.
                I didn't like asylum or freak show. Thought Freak show started strong but was a complete disaster after they killed Twisty.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X