Destiny (PS4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny (PS4)

So I think we need to start some groups here on the boards. I'd love to find some people with mics to play with Tuesday.
    sigpic

I'll be grabbing my copy at some point tomorrow .... My store is having a midnight launch tonight but I won't be attending that. My Mic is spotty at best so I think I may try to pick up a cheap Blue Tooth for now until I can figure out why my PS3 headset is giving me issues.

I'm looking forward to this game, and the recent commercials they have been showing has me even more pumped!!
    sigpic

Comment

Getting my copy at lunch today. PSN name is TehRyRy
      sigpic

Comment

Have my game in my bag but I am sitting in class for the next 3 hours and after that it's straight to work. Shame on me for not taking the day off lol.

Should be on around 12 tonight tho
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I'll be on in a few hours. My PSN is SnuGG_x2o8x.
          2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

Just went to pick up my copy at my local Gamestop and there is a line out the door of people waiting ... person at the end of the line said they have been waiting for 40 minutes already!!!

There is 2 people working the registers and of course the people trading things in are causing the issue .... it takes way too long to go through the process and they are doing trade ins on both lines.

Sooooooo it looks like I wont be getting my copy until tomorrow maybe!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
              Getting my copy at lunch today. PSN name is TehRyRy
              Added you and Mosk!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                Have my game in my bag but I am sitting in class for the next 3 hours and after that it's straight to work. Shame on me for not taking the day off lol.

Should be on around 12 tonight tho
                I spent the whole day at work dying to play...it was lame.
                sigpic

Comment

Was on last night for several hours, probably won't be on again until tomorrow but plan on spending most of the weekend playing if anyone wants to join me. PSN name is the same as my name here. I played with Mosk for a few hours last night and had fun. I really want to do some strike missions soon, I finally hit the moon last night and have pretty good (all green) armor and weapons.

I really did miss this game between the Beta and now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Quick question. How much of a disadvantage will I be at if I wait a couple weeks to get it? I am hearing how noob hunting is pretty rampant now, but I am also hearing that a good fire team helps a noob rank up quick. What are you guys' take?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Quick question. How much of a disadvantage will I be at if I wait a couple weeks to get it? I am hearing how noob hunting is pretty rampant now, but I am also hearing that a good fire team helps a noob rank up quick. What are you guys' take?
                      noob hunting? how do they do that? unless its in the crucible...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                        This game is only PVP in Crucible and it's PVP is much like that of normal multiplayer (COD, BF, Halo, ect...) There isn't any PvP in single player or co-op only competitive multiplayer. The competitive multiplayer doesn't take your level or gear into consideration unless you are in specific game modes I believe.

So ya, basically you won't be disadvantaged, you'll just be missing out on playing a great game for a few weeks.
                        sigpic

Comment

Got my copy today ... can't wait to get the kids in bed later and put it in!

eta: just remembered that I have SOA to watch first ... that is a must do!! Also just remembered, the wife is away from home Friday night so it's gonna be a Red Bull & Destiny kinda night I think ;-)
                          Last edited by Jermz79; 09-10-2014, 04:23 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

All you guys are having fun. I might have to see if I can pick it up friday.
                            My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

Comment

What a game man!!! Played for about an hour last night and it's absolutely amazing ...

I'm not sure if anyone else is confused but ... inside the game I got was a code for the free "Vanguard Armory" , for the life of me I could not figure out where to get my "free" items. Well it turns out that the Vanguard Armory is near the Shipwright in the Tower BUT you have to be level 5 before it's opened and you also still have to buy the upgraded weapons for Glimmer ... so technically nothing is "free" but the code gives you access to the upgraded weapons in the armory before you would normally get them in the game.

I also got a code for the Blacksmith Shader from Gamestop for pre-ordering CoD but it does not unlock until level 20.

What type player did everyone go with? I had a hard time choosing but ultimately went with a Titan!

Can't wait to team up with some of ya and fight some Fallen!!!!
                              Last edited by Jermz79; 09-11-2014, 08:43 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X