No announcement yet.

Destiny (PS4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how grindy I feel like getting mainly because it'll pretty much be solo grinding since y'all are already well past...I dunno. My money won't be here till next month anyways.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I don't know how grindy I feel like getting mainly because it'll pretty much be solo grinding since y'all are already well past...I dunno. My money won't be here till next month anyways.
      Yeah that is a problem you may face with anyone currently playing the game ... no one really wants to go back and do old content that often. I know DK hasn't ran the full Kings Fall Raid and to me that raid was a blast so I wouldn't mind doing it here and there for fun, heck I still run Crota sometimes just for the feels (and still trying to get Flawless)!
      sigpic

Comment

• i think its worth it because TTK and ROI are what destiny should have been from day 1. The storyine are good as ate the strikes.

i could run it with you as i still havent played any raid, but am sitting with 8 days of playtime haha. The new raid i will do just gotta grind up those light level
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
          i think its worth it because TTK and ROI are what destiny should have been from day 1. The storyine are good as ate the strikes.

i could run it with you as i still havent played any raid, but am sitting with 8 days of playtime haha. The new raid i will do just gotta grind up those light level
          I dunno...I'm seriously contemplating it because honestly...I need something other than Madden. I have to wait until my giftcard comes next month anyway.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X