Sons of Anarchy: Season 7 (Final season)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Den615
    Playmaker
    • Jul 2008

I absolutely loved the episode. It was beautiful and tragic, which unfortunately for Jax was the only way this could end. I wanted him to get out alive, but it was obvious for a few episodes (maybe even the whole season) that he wouldn't live through the series.

Kurt Sutter is a genius. I'd like to watch the whole series again because apparently he hinted at this ending in the pilot episode of season one (the bread and wine on the road alongside a couple of crows as Jax rides along by himself). I hate to see this series end, but can't blame Kurt for not wanting to drag it out too long. Might very well be my favorite series of all time. The real reason I love the series was the character development. Most of the main cast play some very sick characters, but Sutter's writing made them relatable. Even characters like Clay and Gemma seemed understandable despite the fact that they really should have been hated throughout the entirety of the show. Cant wait to re-watch every season.

I also loved the final song... "Come Join the Murder". If you counted the CGI crows flying from the trees as Jax road away it equaled the amount of Sons who had died throughout the series. Took me a second to make the connection that murder is the plural for a group of crows. Just a really clever and conclusive way to wrap it up.

Comment

• Peerless
      Football Immortal
      • May 2004

‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Prequel & Sequel Series Plans Confirmed By Kurt Sutter
      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sons of Anarchy could return in a very big way. The hit FX series, which ended back in 2014, is making headlines yet again because the show’s creator, Kurt Sutter, has confirmed his plans to create a prequel and a sequel series surrounding the characters. Kurt Sutter recently appeared as a guest on Tom Arnold’s […]

Comment

• DenverBlood
        Football Immortal
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
        Interesting. As if I don't have enough shows sharing universes to keep up with already. My OCD is going to make me check these out.
        sigpic

Comment

• captainbronco
          Starter
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
          I would love to watch a show with jax's sons. Maybe team up with an old chibs, tig, and happy.

Comment

• Peerless
            Football Immortal
            • May 2004

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Interesting. As if I don't have enough shows sharing universes to keep up with already. My OCD is going to make me check these out.
            Same here! But I could definitely make room for some more SOA.

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
            I would love to watch a show with jax's sons. Maybe team up with an old chibs, tig, and happy.
            It would be a pretty interesting idea....

Comment

• EddieMac
              Canuck Mod, eh!
              • Feb 2004

This is one of my top shows ever... hope he doesn’t mess it up!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X