Age Of Ultron Official Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Best super hero movie ever? I'm going in the morning. Better than the first one?
    No not best ever and debatable with the first. I liked the story more. But first had better humor.

Also I'm a big Dark Knight trilogy fan.

But it's a great movie.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      No not best ever and debatable with the first. I liked the story more. But first had better humor.

But it's a great movie.
      I like the Dark Knight trilogy as well, they're all great movies. I'm pretty stoked about watching this movie tomorrow, and any information the movie gives about the future Marvel movies, can't wait.

Comment

But it's a great movie.
        Really? The first wasn't nearly as funny IMO.

I about died with every new joke thrown at cap about his "Language" comment at the beginning of the movie.

I about died laughing when Stark said that Romonov and Banner better not be playing a game of hide the zucchini.

I thought it was not only funny but consistently so.

In ever single scene you got the impression that the avengers were a cohesive unit. They had witty back and forth banter, get team combo attacks. It felt like a bunch of buddies hanging out fighting bad guys.
        Last edited by Freyaka; 05-03-2015, 04:19 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Really? The first wasn't nearly as funny IMO.

I about died with every new joke thrown at cap about his "Language" comment at the beginning of the movie.

I about died laughing when Stark said that Romonov and Banner better not be playing a game of hide the zucchini.

I thought it was not only funny but consistently so.

In ever single scene you got the impression that the avengers were a cohesive unit. They had witty back and forth banter, get team combo attacks. It felt like a bunch of buddies hanging out fighting bad guys.
          Take it easy. I didn't say it wasn't hilarious. Just thought the first was funnier.
          sigpic

Comment

Take it easy. I didn't say it wasn't hilarious. Just thought the first was funnier.
            I am taking it easy, just stating my counter to your opinion...
            sigpic

Comment

I am taking it easy, just stating my counter to your opinion...
              Hard to tell on text sometimes man. Just seemed like you thought I didn't catch on to it all. I will admit I think I missed 1-2 one liners.

But I loved a lot from the first one. Can't remember well enough to list them all but a few ring a bell.

Hulk failing to lift the hammer

Beating Loki and saying puny God.

And the end credit scene which wasn't even in this one.
              sigpic

Comment

Hard to tell on text sometimes man. Just seemed like you thought I didn't catch on to it all. I will admit I think I missed 1-2 one liners.

But I loved a lot from the first one. Can't remember well enough to list them all but a few ring a bell.

Hulk failing to lift the hammer

Beating Loki and saying puny God.

And the end credit scene which wasn't even in this one.
                I thought the scene with the hammer was rather funny in this movie (especially the part with Vision towards the end) Thor's face when cap got it to move was classing as well.
                sigpic

Comment

I thought the scene with the hammer was rather funny in this movie (especially the part with Vision towards the end) Thor's face when cap got it to move was classing as well.
                  Yeah true I guess I just lost some of the steam on that because I've seen the trailer bit on it too many times.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X