Terminator Genisys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator Genisys

So they released the Genisys trailer today. It looks like it might be the best movie they've made since T2 (which isn't saying a whole lot)

sigpic

i love time travel movies but they give me a headache so its like the first one mixed with the 2nd one in a new time line that has skewed into its own time line with a hotter sarah connor? damn it ill watch it anyway the 3rd one was bad

Comment

Looks good.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

I can't wait. It looks awesome. Kalisi looks weird as a brunette though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          I can't wait. It looks awesome. Kalisi looks weird as a brunette though.
          She looks and sounds a hell of a lot like young Linda Hamilton though.

Especially when she is screaming "NOW SOLDIER!" What's funny is she's the second Game of Thrones alum to play Sarah Connor.

What I find odd is what time period is this? The cars on the freeway in the bus scene? Not mid 80's like Terminator one which is the time you would have to assume he jumped back to seeing as he's John Connors father according to the old timeline (Kyle Reese is that is)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            She looks and sounds a hell of a lot like young Linda Hamilton though.

Especially when she is screaming "NOW SOLDIER!" What's funny is she's the second Game of Thrones alum to play Sarah Connor.

What I find odd is what time period is this? The cars on the freeway in the bus scene? Not mid 80's like Terminator one which is the time you would have to assume he jumped back to seeing as he's John Connors father according to the old timeline (Kyle Reese is that is)
            I think it is an alternate timeline where everything has changed. So, technology can be more advanced than it really was then and everything. That is why the trailer looks like a mix of both Terminator and Terminator 2. There is the T-1000 as a cop going after a member of the Connor family (Sarah Connor herself) and then there is Arnold Schwarzeneggar protecting her like he did in T2, but along for the ride is Kyle Reese.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Sarah Connor looks 16.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                I think it is an alternate timeline where everything has changed. So, technology can be more advanced than it really was then and everything. That is why the trailer looks like a mix of both Terminator and Terminator 2. There is the T-1000 as a cop going after a member of the Connor family (Sarah Connor herself) and then there is Arnold Schwarzeneggar protecting her like he did in T2, but along for the ride is Kyle Reese.
                No, someone on reddit pointed out that right after she says everything has changed they show a time machine running with old arnold running the controls. They jump forward to the present time.
                sigpic

Comment

Terminator Genisys

I know I know

You might be rolling your eyes. And maybe you'll have been right. But I'll give this movie the benefit of the doubt and can't wait to see it. The cast is elite. The budget is elite. I don't know too much about it but judging from the Trailer, it seems they're going to reset the story. When you have time travel it's not that hard to implement. Could be cliche-esque who knows.

I always liked the Terminator movies but the first was always the best. It's just classic Hollywood action sci-fi. Anyway here's the trailer

Last edited by dizzolve; 04-01-2015, 12:43 PM.
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Yea I started a thread on this awhile back http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...hlight=genisys

Looks decent.
                    sigpic

Comment

Too many movies to see this year.

Avengers
                      Terminator
                      Mad Max
                      Star Wars
                      Ant-Man

Not to mention all the movies I have to see with my daughters.
                      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                      Adopted By:
                      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                      Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post

Avengers
                        Terminator
                        Mad Max
                        Star Wars
                        Ant-Man
                        Jurassic world
                        Fast 7
                        Mission impossible 5
                        Hunger games finale
                        Enterouge movie
                        Maze runner sequal

Fixed it for you
                        sigpic

Comment

Avengers
                          Terminator
                          Mad Max
                          Star Wars
                          Ant-Man

I'm far more excited about Star Wars after seeing Mark Hamil on the flash last night!
                          sigpic

Comment

ahh - I did a page search on entertainment and didn't hit. Merge if you like

I think Kalisi looks good as ever
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Avengers
                              Terminator
                              Mad Max
                              Star Wars
                              Ant-Man

great day to be a movie goer
                              this movie looks like a mash up between T1 and T2 in an alternate timeline

Comment

Working...
                              X