Planetside 2 (PS4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I've been playing it. Servers are kind of slow right now. But it is fun.
    It'll be a bit rough for a week or two, first week of a new game tends to be hard on the servers. I love it! I was downloading tonight, I'll probably start playing some tomorrow.
    sigpic

Comment

want to download it, but i need to choose what game i will delete
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
        want to download it, but i need to choose what game i will delete
        I don't have that problem! Getting ready to install a 1TB drive when I get home tonight and then move the PS4 HD over to my PC.
        sigpic

Comment

Played for about an hour before the server reset tonight, hellalotta fun! It's got a bit of a learning curve but it's still a blast.
          sigpic

Comment

played a bit last night, had no idea what so ever to do but it was fun haha. Will play some more tonight
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

played a lot today, now i know what i am doing haha.

We definetly need to play together tho, it's way better that way.
              sigpic

Comment

For sure! I'll have to start up a character on whatever server and faction you are playing, but that sounds like a blast!

I totally love the game, once you get the hang of it and understand what the heck you are doing (the game sorely lacks a good tutorial) then it's a complete blast.
                sigpic

Comment

Sure I am NC but I won't be on at all this week tho
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X