Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh Oh - Better Call Saul (Sunday)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    SWEEEET Thx JohnT. Too short of a sample season. Really enjoying it.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      I really fell out of watching the show but recently caught up for the heck of it.

      If any of you are Breaking Bad fans, I do recommend this last Episode. Season 2 Episode 5

      Tuco and Hector make appearances and it kind of hints at how Mike ends up in the Breaking Bad universe as Mike

      I have a feeling we just might find out how Hector ends up in a wheelchair too -- however not in this episode. In this episode Hector walks and talks
      Last edited by dizzolve; 03-16-2016, 06:36 PM.
      Red 98

      Kareem rises to the top

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        I really fell out of watching the show but recently caught up for the heck of it.

        If any of you are Breaking Bad fans, I do recommend this last Episode. Season 2 Episode 5

        Tuco and Hector make appearances and it kind of hints at how Mike ends up in the Breaking Bad universe as Mike

        I have a feeling we just might find out how Hector ends up in a wheelchair too -- however not in this episode. In this episode Hector walks and talks
        Well doesn't Hector have a stroke?


        Hector is part of the Salamanca family. And in Breaking Bad, Mike works for Gus, who works for(/with?) Don Eladio, who is the Juarez Cartel. So they are all tied into the Juarez Cartel together. I feel like if Mike had been responsible for Hector in the wheelchair, he'd be dead. But I cannot wait to find out!

        I got all caught up last night and it's sooo good!
        Last edited by SLeeLeeS; 03-26-2016, 09:56 AM.

        Comment


        • #19
          We binged watched season one in the past month and a half and just started episode 6 of the current season.

          And I was also thinking and really hoping that Mike puts Hector in the wheel chair.

          Maybe Gus is the one who keeps the cartel from killing mike in retaliation?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            This is the best show on TV right now, and if you watched Walking Dead you will love it.

            Comment


            • #21
              Wife and I finally got caught up on this last night. Wife wasn't sold initially but we both love it now.

              Funny thing is we keep waiting for some major devious criminal stuff to develop like on Breaking Bad. But it really is sort of just a building side story and it's mainly with Mike. Not even with Jimmy.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
                This is the best show on TV right now, and if you watched Walking Dead you will love it.
                Don't you mean Breaking Bad?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  Don't you mean Breaking Bad?
                  Yes, sorry.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Poor Chuck





                    Said no one ever
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Gotta keep it pg on here so Chuck is a big ol jerk. At first I didn't like that he figured out what happened so quickly but they made up for it with Kim acting like she didn't believe him and essentially forgiving Jimmy and telling him he better cover up his tracks.

                      And man I hope those morons in the store call 911. Jimmy should have his cell though so why not just call anonymously
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                        Gotta keep it pg on here so Chuck is a big ol jerk. At first I didn't like that he figured out what happened so quickly but they made up for it with Kim acting like she didn't believe him and essentially forgiving Jimmy and telling him he better cover up his tracks.

                        And man I hope those morons in the store call 911. Jimmy should have his cell though so why not just call anonymously
                        Actually I think Kim does believe Chuck 100% because she knows Jimmy well enough.

                        But I think she couldn't show Chuck that she believed it because quite frankly she is right that Chuck deserved it if Jimmy did it. Based on stealing Mesa Verde and always crapping on Jimmy's success.

                        But I think deep down she believed Chuck. I think that's why she hit Jimmy so many times in the car, why she said in bed she didn't want to talk about it. Because she still has deniability if she ignores it. And why she told Jimmy to cross all his T's and dot all his I's. She knew Chuck would go looking for proof and she was telling Jimmy to go make sure he didn't find anything.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          Actually I think Kim does believe Chuck 100% because she knows Jimmy well enough.

                          But I think she couldn't show Chuck that she believed it because quite frankly she is right that Chuck deserved it if Jimmy did it. Based on stealing Mesa Verde and always crapping on Jimmy's success.

                          But I think deep down she believed Chuck. I think that's why she hit Jimmy so many times in the car, why she said in bed she didn't want to talk about it. Because she still has deniability if she ignores it. And why she told Jimmy to cross all his T's and dot all his I's. She knew Chuck would go looking for proof and she was telling Jimmy to go make sure he didn't find anything.
                          No, that's what I said. She absolutely knows Jimmy did it and she acted like she didn't because she's his partner in crime
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                            No, that's what I said. She absolutely knows Jimmy did it and she acted like she didn't because she's his partner in crime
                            Yeah my mistake man. Completely read over the acting comment.

                            Oh well my assessment was still good to put down. Even if you already were thinking it.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Yeah my mistake man. Completely read over the acting comment.

                              Oh well my assessment was still good to put down. Even if you already were thinking it.
                              One thing that bothers me about all that is that Jimmy didn't cover all his bases in the first place. I mean cmon, he's smart enough to think of bribing the clerk and asking about the camera.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I cannot wait for tomorrow night's episode!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X