Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    So gang, what's your take on the season? I liked the season, though at times I thought we would be further ahead in the development. Then again, the show is crafted on detail, and good detail takes time.

And just when I thought Kim was done with Jimmy, she seemed to get more taken in (by her love of mischief), but as the show ends it appears she is near end with him.

And the separate plots are all developing nicely.....for another great year.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    other easter eggs ....... wasn't that office building last night the one where Tuco's main lair was when Heisenberg blew it up

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    I gotta say if this is how Kim's arc resolves I didn't see it coming.

I figured Saul would have maybe brought her to the dark side against her will but - if tonight was any indication, she hates her dream job - and loves to be bad
    Oh she's so so bad.....and we LOVE IT! The fear I have is that, not knowing where she was during Breaking Bad, does she end up with a bad departure. Hope not!

And a shout out to the BCS staff. If you looked closely, Nacho (and dad I believe) has a Winnipeg identification card, which makes them fellow folks from The 'Peg. Had to freeze the show to read it, because it was quick. Pretty cool! He is in real life a canuck.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    I gotta say if this is how Kim's arc resolves I didn't see it coming.

I figured Saul would have maybe brought her to the dark side against her will but - if tonight was any indication, she hates her dream job - and loves to be bad

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Damn did Jimmy just 'break' Kim 'bad'?

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    I LOVE this show!
    In Monday's episode, they brought in Gale the chemist. (sorry if i spoiled...) I love how they incorporate all the Breaking Bad characters!

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Here's a cool channel for podcasts they do after each episode. Usually Vince and Peter are there with whoever directs and some writers ..... many times at least one of the main actors are there too.

https://www.youtube.com/Good%20Saulman

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Yes....after a relatively slow first show of the season (to set the foundation for what's to come), the next 2 shows are reminding me a lot more of the Breaking Bad style...which is what most of us enjoy! Things are moving fast, even at the interestingly methodical and sometimes detailed pace we've come to know and love, from these folks.

Can't wait each week to see what happens!

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Wow - E2 was really good

Rae Seahorn blew me away in that Howard scene

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    The closing scene probably shows the direction they'll take by which Kim peels off from the Saul Train.
    Yes...

the show had to re-establish itself with multiple themes, and therefore may not have been as exciting as some had hoped, but it did set the framework for the season. I expect next week to get into the hardcore "good stuff", now that we have been prepped for some wild and whacky adventure.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    The closing scene probably shows the direction they'll take by which Kim peels off from the Saul Train.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Its possible she gets too big for his britches. Even though she has refrained from that success separating them before.
    Hey wait.....is there a "Kim" spin-off somewhere out there??

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Keep Kim....Keep Kim.....Keep Kim!!!!

She is so cool!

Maybe "Saul" will go back to her when the show ends. I picture her in Europe or some other interesting destination.
    Its possible she gets too big for his britches. Even though she has refrained from that success separating them before.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I'm kind of glad I read some of ya'lls reminders of what happened last season. The unusually long break left me forgetting where we left off. And my wife will surely want to watch the recap when they show it to start.

I almost wonder if we shouldn't re-watch the last couple of episodes on Netflix first.

As for Kim I don't think it takes a death for her to be removed from Jimmy's life by the time we hit BB. She has always had a soft spot for Jimmy but she also gets annoyed with him pretty easy. I don't think it's too far fetched that several things could transpire that would lead her to no longer speaking to him. He already committed fraud to win her the business. It doesn't have to be drug related to be the final straw for her in my opinion. It could be work related decisions where she decides she can't be associated with him anymore and enough is enough.

I do think something along the drug line with a major event occurring will lead to his name change and location change. But it doesn't necessarily have to be the cause of Kim leaving.
    Keep Kim....Keep Kim.....Keep Kim!!!!

She is so cool!

Maybe "Saul" will go back to her when the show ends. I picture her in Europe or some other interesting destination.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I'm kind of glad I read some of ya'lls reminders of what happened last season. The unusually long break left me forgetting where we left off. And my wife will surely want to watch the recap when they show it to start.

I almost wonder if we shouldn't re-watch the last couple of episodes on Netflix first.

As for Kim I don't think it takes a death for her to be removed from Jimmy's life by the time we hit BB. She has always had a soft spot for Jimmy but she also gets annoyed with him pretty easy. I don't think it's too far fetched that several things could transpire that would lead her to no longer speaking to him. He already committed fraud to win her the business. It doesn't have to be drug related to be the final straw for her in my opinion. It could be work related decisions where she decides she can't be associated with him anymore and enough is enough.

I do think something along the drug line with a major event occurring will lead to his name change and location change. But it doesn't necessarily have to be the cause of Kim leaving.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X