Uh Oh - Better Call Saul (Sunday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so funny

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Kinda boring episode tonight .... relatively. There were some fun spots tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        Kinda boring episode tonight .... relatively. There were some fun spots tho.
        There continues to be the quirkiness that Gilligan and Gould so aptly know how to apply. The details. The little things that mean something.

So Kim meets Mike. Saul's customer base is aligning with those from Breaking Bad. Things are going to get very interesting as each week goes by.

Comment

• I didn't quite understand the Gus walk scene. They just trying to illustrate the carefulness of Gus? or the paranoia? who were the people in the Den area? where are the board games were?

Comment

I didn't quite understand the Gus walk scene. They just trying to illustrate the carefulness of Gus? or the paranoia? who were the people in the Den area? where are the board games were?
            I think it was most of the above - carefulness/paranoia. Not sure about the folks you ask about...I thought they were Mike's contacts. Maybe I am missing the point you are asking about.

Heck I am often wondering why things happen in the show and then, soon after, we get the answers.

Comment

I didn't quite understand the Gus walk scene. They just trying to illustrate the carefulness of Gus? or the paranoia? who were the people in the Den area? where are the board games were?
              He's a paranoid guy who is trying to destroy or take over the cartel while simultaneously maintaining the appearance of being a loyal member of it. Who wouldn't be paranoid in the same situation?
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Lalo took the slide rule.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Last 2 weeks setting up the final run of shows. Not as explosive, say as Nacho shooting himself in the head, but they are laying down the structure for what is to come. Saul has found his customer base, Kim met Mike and is aware of issues, the fighting is about to go big scale, and more.

5 episodes down, 8 to go. Again, there will be a partial summer break after week 7, with the final 6 shows starting July 11th.

So excited to see how this goes, but sad that it will end.

Comment

• I read that Walter and Jesse will likely appear on the May 23rd episode, which is the midseason finale, before the show concludes, beginning in early July.

I have a feeling it will be a brief appearance, and further tie things together.

Comment

• I feel like the show is building, as opposed to shocking us, like they did with Nacho. Having said that, I know we are going to see some serious stuff soon, Definitely in the last 7 weeks, starting next week.

Again, next week is the last show before the mid season break, and it is expected that we will see the key Breaking Bad folks. Maybe just a glimpse, who knows. Teaser perhaps. Whatever.

Stay tuned.

Comment

• Finally watched the season premier last night. It was really good. Not going to scroll up to avoid spoilers but we’lol talk soon.

Should be caught up in time for the season finale next week.
                        sigpic

Comment

• For those who might think the mid season break is a time for some cliff hanger stuff, like my wife and I did, we just found out that the final season was not written to have a break, therefore the pre break show may not be anything wild and crazy. Then again, who knows what a regular show might bring, given how late in the series we are.

Comment

• So what I thought were back to back shows last night was the last show before the short break, and an interview with some of the key personalities in the show itself. They occasionally have those.

The good news, they make it sound like we will not likely guess what is to come in the final episodes, which is even more exciting to me. They are very pleased with the results.

Hang tough til July 11th!!!

Comment

• Finished Part 1 last night. Very solid 7 episodes. I feel like they still have a lot of ground to cover in the final 6 though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X