Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Read the book before seeing the move, or after seeing the movie. Regardless I recommend the book.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    I saw it a couple weekends ago and would recommend it to anyone considering watching it. I had not heard the story about Chris Kyle, but glad I learned it. He was a remarkable guy. The movie impresses a lot of points that a guy like me, who has never seen war, did not understand. For example, having seconds to decide to take a shot which either saves the life of another or brings a court Marshall for murder-- very moving.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I thought it was a great story of a true American hero. And a great movie.

But under this title still belongs in Entertainment in my opinion.

Unless the subject is about Chris Kelly
    Agree. We just wanted to leave it here for a bit. Moving it now.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I thought it was a great story of a true American hero. And a great movie.

But under this title still belongs in Entertainment in my opinion.

Unless the subject is about Chris Kelly

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    started a topic American Sniper

American Sniper

I thought this deserved to be placed here. What does everyone think about the movie American Sniper?

I don't think this should be in Entertainment. There is nothing entertaining about this movie. It is real life and what soldiers go through to sacrifice for our country. If a mod feels the need to move this or what not please feel free to do so.

I thought the movie was incredible. That is all I will say.

Please thank a Veteran for their service.

Information about places you can help...

American Sniper Information...
    American Sniper: Directed by Clint Eastwood. With Bradley Cooper, Kyle Gallner, Cole Konis, Ben Reed. Navy S.E.A.L. sniper Chris Kyle's pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield and turns him into a legend. Back home with his family after four tours of duty, however, Chris finds that it is the war he can't leave behind.
Working...
X