The Last Man On Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Man On Earth

Different. Except (spoiler alert) he's not the last man on earth.

One thing it has done has made me think about how lonely it would be to be the last person on earth. All those things you could do, but no one to discuss with. That would be depressing for sure. There's a two sided approach to this. On one hand you would be like a kid in a playground, and it's all yours. On the other hand, that thrill only lasts for a while. Not to mention, all that food gone bad.

Ha ha.....got a little deep there.

Spoiler alert 2, there are several other folks alive.....probably more to come. Now, given our lead character is a bit of a dolt, I do feel for him and his marriage. The other dude, on the other hand, just went to heaven, so to speak!

OK.....the show is fine. I give it points for being unique. The scope of the show is pretty much unlimited.
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-05-2015, 12:34 PM.

If you were the last man on earth, no one would be around to answer your posts.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      If you were the last man on earth, no one would be around to answer your posts.
      Seems that way some of the time......

Comment

I've really been enjoying the show. Going to watch tonight's episode later on here sometime.

I know the first thing I would do if I was the last man on earth is fill a kiddie pool with margaritas

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          I've really been enjoying the show. Going to watch tonight's episode later on here sometime.

I know the first thing I would do if I was the last man on earth is fill a kiddie pool with margaritas
          That was genius!

But the toilet pool?? Ewe!!!!!!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

So gang.....did you get around to watching the series and the finale? Looks like they are setting up for next year with different cast.....mind you, that's the way the first season flowed.

It's pretty good, however at times our star character sure makes it hard to like him. He's a fool.

I'll watch next season if it keeps evolving.

Now....calling it the "last man" has been a point of contention.....then again, if his brother in the spaceship never comes down, and the other guys disappear, he would be the last man "on earth".
            Last edited by CanDB; 05-18-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I watched the entire series as it came out. Yes, Phil made it hard to like him. And the "Last Man" thing...? Gotta change that up.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

but sooooooooo funny....
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X