Project Cars PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Cars PS4

Anyone picking it up tomorrow? Amazon will be delivering my pre-order sometime tomorrow and I'm excited for it.

It's a beautiful game!
    sigpic

I must say, the helmet cam might just be the most beautiful camera mode I've ever seen in a racing game.
    sigpic

Comment

taught about it, but every time i buy a racer i end up playing like 2 weeks and get bored
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I feel like within a few months I'm going to need one of these

sigpic

Comment

The lack of cars really deterred me. I'm spoiled by Forza.
          sigpic
          2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
            The lack of cars really deterred me. I'm spoiled by Forza.
            They are going to be frequently releasing new cars (for free no less) so while it's short on cars now it won't be long term.

I'm not worried about the lack of cars. I am slightly annoyed by the lack of customization, however the overall racing experience looks like it's going to be a blast.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I feel like within a few months I'm going to need one of these

http://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-O...4+racing+wheel
              I'm surprised no one has integrated a clutch pedal and shifter into one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                I'm surprised no one has integrated a clutch pedal and shifter into one of those.
                That's the next model up, it has a shifting nob that attaches to the side (I prefer the sports shifters in the middle of the steering wheel personally)

But it's like $400 instead of $100, and I'm not serious enough about racing games to pay $400...If I was going to spend that much I'd spend it on getting an Xbox One instead...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  That's the next model up, it has a shifting nob that attaches to the side (I prefer the sports shifters in the middle of the steering wheel personally)

But it's like $400 instead of $100, and I'm not serious enough about racing games to pay $400...If I was going to spend that much I'd spend it on getting an Xbox One instead...
                  Agreed. That's crazy. You can buy a set of pedals and shift linkage for your real car for $400.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                    Agreed. That's crazy. You can buy a set of pedals and shift linkage for your real car for $400.
                    If I was rich this is the setup I'd go with!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X