• Show
Clear All

• EddieMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Lol, very nice. So you wouldn't recognize names like Tommy the Wildfire Rich, or Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant.

I have to tell ya besides the attitude era, the NWA was my favorite. I woke up early on Saturday mornings to hear Flair cut the most incredible promo, and watch the Road Warriors, which is what they were called before LOD, they came to the ring to Iron Man by Black Sabbath. Good times hum, good times.
    I know the names, just not the faces

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Lol, very nice. So you wouldn't recognize names like Tommy the Wildfire Rich, or Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant.

I have to tell ya besides the attitude era, the NWA was my favorite. I woke up early on Saturday mornings to hear Flair cut the most incredible promo, and watch the Road Warriors, which is what they were called before LOD, they came to the ring to Iron Man by Black Sabbath. Good times hum, good times.
    I know all those names!! I was a wrestling fanatic as a kid. had all the magazines and everything..

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    By the time that I started watching, he was wearing polka dots in WWF

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Oh I know who he is, I grew up on the NWA Hum. You probably don't remember that do ya?
    By the time that I started watching, he was wearing polka dots in WWF

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Oh I know who he is, I grew up on the NWA Hum. You probably don't remember that do ya?

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Lee actually did a metal record, and all wrestling fans have to know who Dusty Rhodes is.
    "He's just a common man." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxus8u_BCgE

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Lee actually did a metal record, and all wrestling fans have to know who Dusty Rhodes is.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    started a topic Another Legend has passed

Another Legend has passed

Today we lost 2 legends in the entertainment world. Sir Christopher Lee, the legendary movie icon. Famous for many roles including Dracula, Count Dooku, and Saruman.

We also lost WWE(F) legend Dusty Rhodes. RIP.
Working...
X