E3 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2015

So E3 is here again and I figured having one thread to discuss everything would make it easier than trying to flip through each different thread for every console and this way people who may not be able to follow the conference at a point could follow this thread and not have to bounce around.

Please keep all fanboy comments and name calling out we don't need this thread locked from what I have seen most here are reasonable but just a warning to any new posters that might make a presence we don't need this thread locked lol.

But here is a schedule so it is easier to follow and when to expect the big conferences and it starts tonight in a few hours. I will put everything as eastern and Pacific if you need something different you will have to calculate it yourself.

JUNE 14th
    Bethesda 7 PM Pacific/ 10 PM Eastern

JUNE 15th
    Microsoft 9:30 AM Pacific/ 12:30 PM Eastern

EA 1 PM Pacific/ 4 PM Eastern

Ubisoft 3 PM Pacific/ 6 PM Eastern

Sony 6 PM Pacific/ 9 PM Eastern

JUNE 16th
    Nintendo 9 AM Pacific/ 12 PM Eastern

Square Enix 10 AM Pacific/ 1 PM Eastern

PC Gaming Show 5 PM Pacific/ 8 PM Eastern

Should be a good year and it is starting tonight with Bethesda and Fallout 4 which I won't be able to follow tonight as my schedule is all screwy this week as I get 3rd shift tonight but I get all tomorrow off and back on first Tuesday so i will be able to watch the big ones tomorrow

So lets get this thread rolling

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Any TV coverage? On vacation but can program the dvr remotely. Want to tape what I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      Any TV coverage? On vacation but can program the dvr remotely. Want to tape what I can.
      I will check I think Spike usually has some but I'm not a 100% sure on that but I think I did hear of Youtube being involved with it this year and they might have the streams, but I will have to look see if I can find anything.

As far as the Microsoft front I saw this earlier this week but it looks like Crackdown, Quantum Break, and Scalebound most likely wont be at the E3 conference this year as they only had so much time, but they will be at Gamescon so there is another conference to look forward to because all 3 of those games peaked my interest but I wanted to see more from them.

http://news.xbox.com/2015/06/xbox-lo...medium=twitter

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

I'm excited but why must Bethesda's show be on so freaking late? Will have to watch it on youtube tomorrow
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

And here is a confirmed list of games at E3 this year

http://www.e3expo.com/takeover

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Another game that is rumored to be at E3 this year and has my interest is Joe Montana Football 16. Will be interesting as it uses Unreal Engine and looks good from the screenshots they have released I'm guessing it will most likely be in line with All pro Football in that the real teams wont be used but if it is a good football game i will most likely give it a try depending if it is on consoles or PC.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
              Another game that is rumored to be at E3 this year and has my interest is Joe Montana Football 16. Will be interesting as it uses Unreal Engine and looks good from the screenshots they have released I'm guessing it will most likely be in line with All pro Football in that the real teams wont be used but if it is a good football game i will most likely give it a try depending if it is on consoles or PC.

I read that EA's deal with the NFL only pertains to third party games, and Sony and Microsoft both have NFL licensing for apps, and they could loophole that licensing for first party games.

It would be a huge power move that would really piss off EA.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

A lot of people are saying Bethesda has already won E3 and even already calling fallout game of the year.

I on the other hand wasn't that impressed with the show case. Don't get me wrong, fallout looked great and the entire fallout segment was magic.
                But after that....meh. Dishonored remastered isnt the remaster i wanna see. Didn't show gameplay of dishonored 2. I was never a big fan of doom and even know just looked at it like "yea whatever".

Nothing else really worth talking about.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  A lot of people are saying Bethesda has already won E3 and even already calling fallout game of the year.

I on the other hand wasn't that impressed with the show case. Don't get me wrong, fallout looked great and the entire fallout segment was magic.
                  But after that....meh. Dishonored remastered isnt the remaster i wanna see. Didn't show gameplay of dishonored 2. I was never a big fan of doom and even know just looked at it like "yea whatever".

Nothing else really worth talking about.
                  I kinda agree FO4 is all i wanted to see and i gotta say i was impressed time to jump to next gen
                  Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  I read that EA's deal with the NFL only pertains to third party games, and Sony and Microsoft both have NFL licensing for apps, and they could loophole that licensing for first party games.

It would be a huge power move that would really piss off EA.
                  I really hope for this time to give ea some competition when ea and 2k were battling each other 10 years ago they put out at the time respectable product now its just a toster update for 60+ dollars

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                    I kinda agree FO4 is all i wanted to see and i gotta say i was impressed time to jump to next gen
                    I'm so pumped for that game, it looks amazing!

Is it November yet?
                    Adopted Poster
                    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Doom was just meh? I thought Doom looked totally bad ass, and they are getting back to its roots.

Kids today don't realize that Doom paved the way for every FPS we play today. I thought it looked amazing and I can't wait to play it.

Fallout looked awesome. They've taken a lot of time and implemented a lot of things. The graphics look amazing. I've read in a couple of different places that people were "underwhelmed" by the fallout reveal. I think this is 99% of kids saying something sucks because they think its cool to say something others like suck. Just imo. What, really, is there to be underwhelmed about?
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

So watched Microsoft's Conference and I thought it was a great conference. Backward compatability and companies already taking advantage of it. Rainbow Six Siege is giving Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 free with Siege using it and looked like fallout is giving 3 away with Fallout 4.

And Fallout 4 allowing PC Mods on the Xbox one is great and could really be awesome if it works.

And Rare's collection of 30 games for $30 is a great value and I will be picking that up when it comes out as there are so many great memories from those old games and letting my son play those will be great.

Halolens was interesting but not really my cup of tea and the new controller looked nice probably won't be buying one of those anytime soon though.

And of coarse the big hitters in Halo 5 Tomb Raider and The Gears of War games coming this and next year and the beta starting today. Overall great conference from Microsoft I will probably go back and watch last nights some time today. The only part I wasn't the biggest fan of was the indie part would have preferred the Crackdown, Scalebound or Quantum Break but I'm okay with it.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

So watching EAs conference and it has been pretty meh. Need for speed and Garden Warfare and of coarse their sport games.

Hopefully Battlefront can pick it back up but nothing really jumping out at me from EA conference and will probably just wait for all those games to hit the Vault.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            Doom was just meh? I thought Doom looked totally bad ass, and they are getting back to its roots.

Kids today don't realize that Doom paved the way for every FPS we play today. I thought it looked amazing and I can't wait to play it.
                            I think most acknowledge the importance of Doom, but don't care for it much. It wasn't a part of their upbringing, they didn't get to experience the revolution first hand. They can read about it but the magic isn't there. They see another shooter.

Like many, Doom (and Doom II) holds a special place in my gaming heart. I miss calling my friend over the phone, hanging up and dialing his modem. So much trouble just to see each other in the game but man, Doom was always a blast!

No franchises deserve a proper reboot as much as Doom. The two original games have some passionate, loyal and hardcore fans but therein lies the problem, in my opinion. The old gamers have changed and with that, so have the games. Nothing will ever be like the original Doom games.

I'm very excited (SnapMap looks promising!) but honestly, I can't help but feel a little worried too. I just hope it delivers, Doom deserves it.
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Also, they need to stop trying to make Doom something it isn't!

It isn't Unreal Tournament, it isn't Halo. It's Doom and both of the aforementioned games drew inspiration from Doom. Just make it Doom and it will work for me at least.

While at it, Hell looked bad. Needs work (and more red).
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X