fallout 4!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fallout 4!!!

Who is psyched for this? I watched the trailer and am pumped. I still play 3 and new vegas.

Anyone know any details? Ive heard rumors of this vault guy being cryo'd

Also what are some changes from the previous installments that you would like to see changed?
    Glen Haven Fire

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Who is psyched for this? I watched the trailer and am pumped. I still play 3 and new vegas.

Anyone know any details? Ive heard rumors of this vault guy being cryo'd

Also what are some changes from the previous installments that you would like to see changed?
    i am i pre ordered even before i bought my ps4 i got the pip boy edition and i am hyped for this game!
    i havent heard much except that the game was basically done before they revealed it and that they arent making anymore real pip boys

the glitches man some of them were bad i understand its a huge open world and they cant get everything but boy were some of them bad haha

Comment

I am glad that i heard rumors that 3 dog will be back. I liked the radio much more in 3. I liked the music in vegas but felt it was too limited.

I liked the guns in new vegas. I dont know why but the world felt bigger in 3 than in vegas.

The real pip boys seemed like a cool collectors item too
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

hope the story is better than NV but ya i am interested for sure!
        sigpic

Comment

I just read the GI mag with a good article on it. The story will be more like 3 than new vegas. Most everything will be customizable from using different pieces of armor to making your own weapons.
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

This is about as excited as I get for a game. This is my favorite kind of games. The free app is supposed to be pretty good although my old 4s can't handle it. It looks pretty cool.

Can't wait! I've played all the original games and dlc's

I might even build a new computer for this game - and games to follow
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Comment

some general facts that are known about this game thus far

~Due to the size and scale of Fallout 4, not even game director Todd Howard has seen everything in the game.
                ~Initial work on Fallout 4 began as soon as Fallout 3 launched.
                ~The game is “essentially done” as of late July, according to Bethesda’s Pete Hines. The team is using the remaining time to polish and fix bugs.
                ~The team behind Fallout 4 has about 100 people.
                ~According to an interview with Howard for The Guardian, Fallout 4 has not been focus tested (and neither were previous Bethesda titles).
                ~Actor Ron Perlman (of Hellboy and Sons of Anarchy fame) has a long history with the series, and he returns to narrate Fallout 4, speaking his classic line: “War. War never changes.”
                ~Mister Handy is voiced by Stephen Russell, the same man who provided the voice of Garrett in the original Thief games.
                ~Players can call in a Vertibird (an aircraft) to carry them between locations.
                ~It has a full weather system (including radiation storms).
                ~The development team builds the insides of robots in addition to paying attention to their outward appearances. That means players can blow pieces off.
                ~You aren’t locked into conversations after they start, and the camera angles are more cinematic, which should make dialogue feel more dynamic.
                ~Hacking, safe-cracking, and lock-picking (with bobby pins) are ways to gain access to things that weren’t intended for you.
                ~ 400+ hours of content
                and lots more at that link above
                Last edited by dizzolve; 08-04-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Thanks for info! Im gonna have to get a next gen system for this one
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

so i just upgraded my PC's psu and gfx just to get ready for this game!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hopefully I can pick up a ps4 with this bundled with it for black friday. If I miss out I'll gladly still pay full price. I am soooooo ready.
                      Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

Comment

Almost here.
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I can't wait. Looks amazing!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Going to be tough juggling this and halo lol

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

soo happy this comes out like a week after the midterms haha it's like bethsda knows i would not have been able to contain myself
                              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Working...
                              X